Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Law of The Third

Started by esoito, August 25, 2016, 11:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Thanks, Bally for your contribution.

And now for a detailed  document about The Law of The Third, drawn from various sources.

It was too large to upload so here's my [safe] dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpcbj5t9ss9mqs8/The%20law%20of%20the%20third.pdf?dl=0

It's a PDF around 2Mb.

Gizmotron

esoito,

The law of third is the most thought provoking idea regarding Roulette that I have ever thought about. It applies to hot numbers, and all the characteristics of randomness descend from that. I've written more system sims on that subject and spent more years on it than anything else.

Perhaps one day the HG will come from the law of thirds.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

Thank you for compiling all of this information esoito. I am in the middle of taking another look at the law of the third and having this as a reference will come in handy. They were some awesome quotes in there from 'Number6'. He certainly makes you think about the game on more than one level.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Falkor2k15

esoito, have you managed to consistently win primarily using Law of the Third and ideas discussed in document? My experience is that each permutation (your interval?) is random and cannot be brought in line - but possibly there is a connection from one permutation to the next based on regression towards the mean. Also, when looking for triggers based on certain permutations I got different results across different data sets.