Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I got a real beaut here

Started by BELLA, January 24, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BELLA

Hi all
Its Bella I'm back from the old VLS days. I was playing for a while lost money lost interest .But I'm back to give it another try...

So we all agree that out of 38 spins 9 to 15 numbers are not hit in order for this to happen certain numbers must hit 2 times and 3 times and 4 times.

That's where the system comes in I start tracking 38 numbers on a double zero wheel or 37 numbers on a single zero Wheel .,Works well on either start tracking your 38 numbers any numbers that repeat that's when you start betting you bet one unit on every spin until another repeat number Hits and start betting one unit on every spend for that number and so on for 37 spins.
So the way it looks one number might have 20 units on it another number might have 15 units another number might  have 10 units .The beauty of the system is you can win 500 units on one hit. I am not greedy if I make an early hit and I'm up 50 $60 I start the whole process over again. And start tracking my 38 numbers but what I have found is that sometimes you don't get a hit till the middle or the end and you might have 15 or 20 units on one number and make a nice score. And we have a built-in stop loss at 37 38 spins it's a beautiful thing. If someone can run the BELLA system for me ,code it and see how it holds up that would be appreciated and if it works out we all make money. I've been doing this for  20 years and I haven't seen anything like it maybe there's something out there and if there is something like it  let me know I would love to read it . always open for tweaks to the system......    chao Bella

RouletteGhost

Reminds me of Christmas vacation (the title)

It's a beaut Clark it's a beaut
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

RouletteGhost

Why would a number have 20 units?

Each time you bet a repeat and lose you add a unit?

You must be TURBO
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

BELLA

No I'm not turbo but it's funny you said that because I got the idea from reviewing one of turbos systems.    To answer your question, You can get a repeat on the first spin and that same number can hit again 20 numbers down the row. You add a unit every time you spin, to any number that repeats. I have been getting very good results on live wheels , on live dealer on golden nugget online AC ..No props to them would work on any live on line or BM

Gizmotron

This forum is being played by people that think that 1 up on all the bets is a good idea. If it's not that then there is a harmonic convergence of ignoramuses that have zero playing experience and want to come off as informed beggars.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

RouletteGhost

The idea can 100 percent be backed up

In 37 spins there will be multiple repeaters

We just don't know which

And some of those repeaters are three peaters

Gizmotron

Quote from: RouletteGhost on January 24, 2017, 10:46:40 PM
The idea can 100 percent be backed up

In 37 spins there will be multiple repeaters

We just don't know which

And some of those repeaters are three peaters

It's getting strange. The entire internet world of gambling forums is going GaGa for OneUps with layering. All of this is TurboGenius's fool's parade. It's very funny too. He has started one of the very best baloney festivals.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Denzie

+1 or any other progression isn't that bad if handled with the right bet selection. As TG said....if we know what is coming. ...a progression makes sense.

10 cycles played
+320
+304
+524
+830
+464
+121
+354
+386
------------
= +2560  :thumbsup:

BEL

Thanks DENZIE those results look promising so far . If IGNATUS would be so kind to run it on his extreme program, that would be a big help, I love your graphs.
I was thinking people that don't like the one up progression... if you use 1 up on a second repeater how about using a flatbed on the third repeater.. I think It could handle it...and to JIZMORON, do you like mustard on your bologna?

Denzie

There's a few ways to use the progression.

Once more...progressions aren't bad if used correct. Not my words but they make sense.

Ignatus runs his systems manually. He doesn't code as far as I know.

RouletteGhost

I'd be scared to get up to 20 units on one number

Have you tried it flat bet? Or maybe increase one unit every 5 losses?

Rewster88

i can run it o RX if you guys want? But i don't really understand it perfectly. So every spin you add up 1 unit on every number(repeater)?
Could you give me a example?

R

tdx

Quote from: Rewster88 on January 25, 2017, 02:21:05 PM
i can run it o RX if you guys want? But i don't really understand it perfectly. So every spin you add up 1 unit on every number(repeater)?
Could you give me a example?

R

I think that's what he means...you need  a number to repeat at least 3 times to make a profit on that number since you start betting it after the number hits twice.

You will lose a lot if you get 2 or 3 repeaters and none hit that 3rd time.

Also not sure how you count the 38 spins to stop betting.

What if you get a repeater on the 35th  spin? Do you start a new 38 spin cycle on the 35th spin?

Rewster88

yes exacly, and what if you hit a repeater with only 4 units on it, while the rest is covered with 14 units? you just eliminate that number? you keep betting the rest?

R