Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

4 straight up numbers betting in an innovative and rewarding manner

Started by Albalaha, August 13, 2023, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

This method could be very satisfying and ultra rewarding.
Hi folks,
Those who love to bet straight ups and get thrilled with winning piles of chips would love to hear this idea.
This takes care of the extreme variance management in the best possible manner.
We all know the law of third that tells us that in a cycle of 37 spins, we have about 12 numbers that do not hit even once. At times it takes even upto 45 spins where only 25 numbers hit and 12 numbers still remain sleeper. Just imagine if we randomly pick any set of numbers, it could drag us for 30-45 spins without getting any single hit. If we take 12 numbers together, even millions of chips won't help in getting net win in one hit. This could happen any day. Got shocked?

Now, we can take benefit of this phenomenon than being aggrived from it. We start tracking a session till when only 12 numbers remain unhit. As I said, it could happen in a window of 30-45 spins, anywhere. When this happens, we note down all those 12 unhit numbers. About 6-9 of them will surely hit in the next cycle of 37 spins. Some of them, will hit only once while others may hit twice, thrice or even more. Some of the numbers of those 12 chosen might not hit even in 100-200 spins and the worst number could go unhit for as far as 500 spins or even worse, we never know.

What we will bet upon?
When we track the last unhit 12 numbers, we do not bet them yet. Let them hit first. When the first one hits, we start to bet that, when second one hits, we bet both two of them, similarly, we will add third and fourth number too, after they hit once but when the fifth number opens, we remove the farthest of our bet and bet current four straight up numbers only.  As we all know that a perfect rotation of numbers is impossible, some of them will hit much more and frequently while other will remain laggard. With a mild progression, we are set to get good cluster of wins. There is one condition of betting those four numbers, they should have hit at least once in the last 37 spins. If only three of them did that (in extreme cases) we will bet only three. Same way, we might get to bet only two or one or even none.

I would appreciate, if anybody needs any clarifications.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

VLS

I'm currently coding this bet :thumbsup:

(To be announced at the RIBOT software thread)

Cheers!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Albalaha

KungFuBac

Thx Vic. Does one need to register on the rouletteideas.com site to see/download the above referenced info??

I've lurked over there some in the past/read many of yours/albalahas' posts. I find both of your roulette ideas very informative.

Continued Success,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

VLS

Quote from: KungFuBac on August 19, 2023, 03:20:25 PMThx Vic.

My pleasure :rose:

Quote from: KungFuBac on August 19, 2023, 03:20:25 PMDoes one need to register on the rouletteideas.com site to see/download the above referenced info??

The information is always free (published threads). Downloading of our RIBOT FREE version doesn't require registration.

You only need to register if you wish to participate (post) or subscribe to the FULL software.

If you can't afford it at this time, I can always gift you a private version with Albalaha's software modules for your personal use, no worries 🤗
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Albalaha

Tested first session on RIBOT. As expected it won over 100 chips, flat bet within 100 spins. Here is a graph of first session.

KungFuBac

Hi VLS/Thx for reply.

"...You only need to register if you wish to participate (post) or subscribe to the FULL software...."

RouletteIdeas.com is a very nice site. However, I'm a novice roulette player (only dabbled some in past couple years), so my posts probably wouldn't help most of your members over there. It seems like you have many expert/veteran members.

I like Albalahas latest method posted above: 4 straight up numbers betting.

I perceive four individual numbers has merit.

His selection method is creative/intriguing.

More later,

"There are many large numbers smaller than one."