Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Back to basics

Started by Pockets, December 05, 2013, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Hi,

Just wanted to know anyone interested in learning horse racing bets? If I start posting right from scratch my understanding of this side of the world, would anyone be interested. Also, would anyone be interested to contribute in such a thread so that I can learn more as well? Let me know. Asking as this place seems to be full of roulette threads :)

-Pockets

Turner

I gave up Horse racing betting 30 years ago when I had 1 race to win an accumulator worth £500. The favorite was clearly ahead (my horse), and with a furlong to go, the jocky sat up a bit and let the others pass. Bent as a nine bob note

(You can clearly see I have got over it.....NOT !)

Pockets

Quote from: Turner on December 05, 2013, 07:33:22 PM
(You can clearly see I have got over it.....NOT !)
Haha.... Accumulators are real killers. See the one below. i gave up not sports betting, but accumulators some time back.

Cheating/Robbing/Gambling go hand in hand. can't help much. Any discipline you consider that's bound to happen. Ain't it?

Tomla

i love you--you figured it  out! enjoy

Turner

VODKATINI.....A grey nutcase of a horse.
But like I said...I've clearly got over it :-)

esoito

Meanwhile, moving on back to the question in the first post....

I think that would be a wonderful idea, Pockets.

In fact, why not consider whatever tuition/videos/ideas/etc you offer here as a sort of 'test bed'?

Then, make the whole kit-and-caboodle into a How To... Pack that you can sell online?

Just a thought.

Tomla

I couldn't figure out how to contribute,,,but i do well,,,,does albahala help the group or hurt? I change my game but it all works----he seems too special in a bad way to me