Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A different Kind of Monster

Started by ignatus, May 19, 2013, 05:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

This just like any other doubledozen bet, only this is playing with 1 doublestreet, 2 corners, 1 street, 2 splits and 3 single numbers.This will cover 24 numbers.

This strategy will beat most doubledozen-strategies.

The bets ARE;

1 doublestreet. (6u bet)
2 corners           (4u bet on each)
1 street             (3u bet)
2 splits               (2u bet on each)
3 single numbers (1u bet on each)

OK, place the bets AS YOU WISH. Randomly over the carpet. My betselection would be, (for an example);

1 doublestreet on 16/21
2 corners on 1/5 & 32/36     
1 street on 25/27         
2 splits  on 11/12 & 31/34             
3 single numbers on 0,10,23

Now, start spin.

1. Stay on the same level bets until one loss,

2. As soon as a loss occur, one step ahead in the progression is made;

1u Single Numbers  +1 Progression
2u Splits               +2 Progression
3u Street              +3 Progression
4u Corners            +4 Progression
6u Doublestreet     +6 Progression

3. After 3 hits in a row, (when progression has advanced) RESET progression, start over, go back to basic bet;

1 doublestreet. (6u bet)
2 corners           (4u bet on each)
1 street             (3u bet)
2 splits               (2u bet on each)
3 single numbers (1u bet on each)

Test-game

WLWWWWWLWWLLWLLWWWWWWWWWWLLLWLWWWWW +345U from this session.

Chrisbis

Here is your bet in a visual format......

[attachimg=1]

ignatus

Chrisbis

Done.
:thumbsup:

Total bet = 24 units (that correct?)

With no cover on:-
3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 22, 24, 28, 29, 30

Is that correct?

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on May 19, 2013, 05:22:50 PM

This strategy will beat most doubledozen-strategies.

Can't quite get this claim.  If you can explain it will probably get into this rotten brain.  To me both looks even except the fact that it is not a fixed set of numbers within two dozen an could vary anywhere in the table. 

Also is this not the same as placing 1 unit on 24 numbers.  For example you are placing 6 units on dbbl street = 1 uni each on 6 nos.  4 units on corners = 1 unit each on 4 numbers.  Just trying to get my hea around
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

ignatus

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 19, 2013, 10:01:37 PM
Can't quite get this claim.  If you can explain it will probably get into this rotten brain.  To me both looks even except the fact that it is not a fixed set of numbers within two dozen an could vary anywhere in the table. 

Also is this not the same as placing 1 unit on 24 numbers.  For example you are placing 6 units on dbbl street = 1 uni each on 6 nos.  4 units on corners = 1 unit each on 4 numbers.  Just trying to get my hea around

What I meant by this IS that each hit will give 12u profits (or more) so, it's not playing for 1u profit like ordinary doubledozen-strategies.

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on May 19, 2013, 11:04:12 PM

What I meant by this IS that each hit will give 12u profits (or more) so, it's not playing for 1u profit like ordinary doubledozen-strategies.
But you are betting 24 units, which is as good as 12u per dozen and 12 unit profit. Am I missing any trick here? Also, how is this different from betting 1 unit on 24 numbers?

ignatus

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 19, 2013, 11:32:50 PM
But you are betting 24 units, which is as good as 12u per dozen and 12 unit profit. Am I missing any trick here? Also, how is this different from betting 1 unit on 24 numbers?

As you can see from my gameplay: WLWWWWWLWWLLWLLWWWWWWWWWWLLLWLWWWWW +345U from this session.

Try betting 1 unit on 24, do same spins, you'll notice the difference.

OK, the bets are high, and the progression agressive, but this is Necessary for this kind of bet; 1 doublestreet, 2 corners, 1 street, 2 splits and 3 singlenumbers. This is also another thing. With an "ordinary" doubedozen bet, the distribution of the bets would not be possible, like it's possible with this bet. Still it's 24 numbers. Randomness CAN be a bitch, but more than 2-3 losses in a row should be rare. What is more, thanks to the progression, only 3 wins in a row is required to recover from a loss, and be ahead of the game.

I think this strategy IS one of my best, but time will prove it. And it require some guts to play with real money, because the bets and the progression is very agressive. But that is in relation to the reward.

Cheers

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus link=topic=1725.msg14717#msg14717 With an "ordinary" doubedozen bet, the distribution of the bets would not be possible, like it's possible with this bet.
Cheers

Agreed.  That's what I wanted to know whether this is the only difference.  Now it's clear :thumbsup:

Quote from: ignatus link=topic=1725.msg14717#msg14717

As you can see from my gameplay: WLWWWWWLWWLLWLLWWWWWWWWWWLLLWLWWWWW +345U from this session.Try betting 1 unit on 24, do same spins, you'll notice the difference.

Tried.  Iambic getting the same result. +345 u.  Bet 1 unit on all 24 numbers covered in  your play. +1u progression equally on all 24 nos.  can u help see the diff.  May be am doing something wrong.