Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Jarabo two dozens cyclic progression

Started by Jarabo002, May 28, 2013, 01:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarabo002

Dear friends:

While I consider the leave the world of roulette, and not to participate in this forums for at least some time, I decided to provide a system that I, in particular, has given me good results.

Progression is applied to two dozens.

We chose two dozens any -I do not believe in bet selections- and bet on the two with the following progression:

3-3-4-4-5-5-6-6-7-7-2-3-4-5-6-7-1-3-5-7-3-3-4-4-5-5 ....... etc

If we win, we repeat the previous bet

If we lose, we move to the right number

... until stay in profit.

I can not ensure it works for you, but to me it has given good results playing in BVNZ.

I reccomend a bankroll between 200 and 400 units.

Regards ;)
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

Chrisbis

Thanks jarabo....

Would be sorry to see you leave, but I for one understand to need to take a break from all things Roulette!

In your presented example, what are U typical session lengths, and for the that time spent, how much do U make in profit?
Enough to always cover the 10% exit fee? :nod:

I am now only playing on the European Roulette at BetVoyager, because of the exit fee levied on every session ending.
it's a lot to always cover, and now that I am playing with 0.10 units chips as my base level, I am no longer afraid of the Little Green Goblin fellow at the head of the felt table!!!!! :o

Regards Chris...........returning player !! lol'  :whistle:

wannawin

Thank you for the input friend.

I myself have stopped playing at times from time to time. I entertain myself testing methods and it costs me nothing. Then when there is a promising method I put some budget that will not interfere with my daily life. Who would say right now I'm doing well with splits. Please cheer up and remember you do not need to stay in bankruptcy to learn. You can learn by making methods tests for free to enjoy wholesome entertainment at no cost. Best of luck to you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Turner

@jaroby.....good luck friend
@wannawin.....not everyone is like us. I can enjoy study as much.....sometimes more...than real play.
I was same with chess for 15 years.....hence 50 chess books.