Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Can Jerzy Janowicz beat Andy Murray in Wimbledon Semi final today?

Started by Albalaha, July 05, 2013, 03:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Jerzy Janowicz has done a phenomenal job in Wimbledon Men's this time. He has reached the semi-final with Andy Murray. Can this guy who is ranked 22nd now beat Andy Murray, world No.2 today?
It is pertinent to mention that Janowicz has beaten Andy in their previous encounter.
        Will history repeat itself or a new history be written this time?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Bayes

Betfair gives 2/11 for Murray, but I think he'll find it tougher to win than the odds suggest. I thought he was going out in the match against Verdasco, but amazingly he came back after being two sets to luv down.

Too close to call IMO, and not a good bet at 2/11.

Turner

Its hard for UK to accept we have one of the best tennis players in the world....let alone the best we have ever had in our history. This isn't Hennman or Castle or Lloyd....this is Murray.
"Lol...2/11 for a British tennis player....you are havin' a giraffe my son...surely?."
No Im not!!!!
(just wish he was English lol....could be Welsh I suppose...every cloud .etc....!!!)

Albalaha

I am not favoring any of them, just wanted to know the real odds because I got this as a tip from a good tipster than it won't be easy for Murray to win Janowicz.

Turner

Forget the tipster....hear this.
Im very excited about having a possible no1 Male tennis player....but am in no way ready to bet a couple of hundred to win 40 on him.
that's being from UK I suppose.

Juiced91

He is gonna lose and then cry about it.... or win and cry about it. If there was a bet on him crying I would make that bet.

FLAT_IN_O

I have stated,in Albalaha other thread/why a new thread here,Alba ??? /all about Yanowitz
and that have bet before Wimbledon started,that he will play Murray at 14/1 in semi,furthermore
also bet that he will play either Đoković,20/1 or Delpotro,66/1.......in finals....since won on today
match,now I can play contra on Murray....in other words....CAN'T LOSE...whatever happen.
And BTW,don't be surprised if he wins Wimbledon.

the way things are going...2-1/4-4 games/---we may even miss the Murray match today.

go go Delpotro now.....66/1 with Yanowitz in finales

What a heartbreaking match.....now Yanowitz-Murray...go go Yanowitz...even thought
I will support Murray...Brits deserve it after all those years without...but bet Andy will
do it as a Scot,deep in his heart.

Don't like Yanowitz vain approach to the match...could cost him a lot.

Just did what I was affraid of...4-2 and the serve in third set,he began to mortify Murray,
and in 10 min.it was 4-6.....

Blood Angel

Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Turner

seriously....I totally love tennis. I was at my adrenalin best during all 4 sets. What a fantastic game.
And sunday to come!!!..happy days!

Flat....Hope you are watching it...cancel everything.

Albalaha

Finally, Andy Murray won, as expected. Now he will fight with the No.1 contender Djocovic, in the finals this Sunday.

Bayes

del Potro vs Djokovic was a stunning match, best I've seen for years. Such a shame there had to be a loser.

Although Djokovic is the favourite to win on Sunday (odds 4/7), my money's on Murray!  :scared:

Carlitos

Clearly not. My money is on Murray although i know Djokovic is the better player.

Carlitos  8)