Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Hot Lines D'Alembert

Started by BrenoGarcia, July 18, 2013, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrenoGarcia

Playing sextuplets in the heat riser D'Alembert

Choose combination
Sextuplets consecutive, from 1/6 to 31/36
Mark in a special book: the sextuplets and generates a total output of sextuplets progressive individual.

Attack time
You have to add up the total of the outputs of the three most frequent sextuplets (Hot) and total three sextuplets less frequent (cold).
Which calculates the diiferenza between the two totals, and based on the result:
 if less than expected 9
 if greater than or equal to 9 and less than 12 points
 if it is equal to 12 closes the connection and resets the count of total
When the condition occurs, the three sextuplets are frequently brought into play only if they are unique.
means clear that there should be only one group of three to sixfold whose sum is higher. In case there are more than one would expect that still the most frequent one.
To simplify the concept, the fourth most frequent sestina does not have to be equal to the third.

Bailout
The principle of the game is the progression D'Alembert. You puts a piece in each of the three sextuple.
If the shot is lost if you add a piece gained decreases.
It may happen that an attack should be stopped because there is no more conditions, that moment is still pending and the next time it starts from the point where you stopped the progression.
The bet is one piece, but belt should be 3 parts, then you have to be careful to select the correct case.

The zero
The goal counts as a missed shot and then add the pieces focused on the set of background.

Conclusions
Putting into play 18 numbers, in effect simulating a simple chance. Playing three matches in a time of progression overdraft can skyrocket. It is still a very efficient and useful to do some courses active attack.
'System a bit' and complex to manage, because you have to calculate various sums, but with a book well structured and a little training, there are problems to take it to the mat.

Here's an example attached

[attachmini=1]

Nickmsi

Hey Breno . . .

Interesting concept utilizing unique lines (Double Streets).

I am leaving for a little vacation to visit my grandsons but when I return I would like to try and code this into an Excel Tracker as it is a bit much to do manually.

Thanks for the post.

Will be in touch.

Cheers

Nick

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: Nickmsi on July 19, 2013, 02:57:48 AM
Hey Breno . . .

Interesting concept utilizing unique lines (Double Streets).

I am leaving for a little vacation to visit my grandsons but when I return I would like to try and code this into an Excel Tracker as it is a bit much to do manually.

Thanks for the post.

Will be in touch.

Cheers

Nick

Ok Nick, no problem! The tracker excel would be interesting to test several sessions, and see the strengths and weaknesses of the system.
Some variations  D'Alembert may also be made, for example:

Mode 1: Increment 1 unit on each bet (+1 after loss / +1 after win) until the balance staying positive.

Example - Mode 1:

L                   1         -1
L                   2         -3
L                   3         -6
L                   4        -10
W     5                      -5
L                  6         -11
L                  7         -18
W      8                   -10
W      9                    -1
W     10                   11 

Mode 2: Or  increments 1 unit whe you lose, and keeps the last unit lost while wins.

Example - Mode 2:

L             1       -1
L             2       -3
L             3       -6
L             4      -10
W   5                -5
L             4        -9
W   5                -4
L             4       -8
L             5       -13
W   6               -7
W   5               -2
W   5                3

HarryJ

Hi Breno,
      Just clarify this for me, you only bet if the difference between the hot and cold Double streets is in between 9 and 12??  You then bet the Hot 3. If the difference drops below 9 or goes over 12 you stop betting??
I agree with Nick, this involves too much recording and calculation for most players to handle manually. It would be great in a bot.
   Keep in mind that DS"s often seem to drop off the planet for an incredible number of spins. This could cost you a lot of betting oportuaties when your DS"s get too hot.

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: HarryJ on July 20, 2013, 10:58:28 AM
Hi Breno,
      Just clarify this for me, you only bet if the difference between the hot and cold Double streets is in between 9 and 12??  You then bet the Hot 3. If the difference drops below 9 or goes over 12 you stop betting??
I agree with Nick, this involves too much recording and calculation for most players to handle manually. It would be great in a bot.
   Keep in mind that DS"s often seem to drop off the planet for an incredible number of spins. This could cost you a lot of betting oportuaties when your DS"s get too hot.

Yes Harry, this is exactly!!!  :thumbsup:

One detail, when the difference is greater than 12 starts a new count.
Now of course, the system can have variations, as you said, the hots may be hotter than ever ... I will do more tests, without a maximum difference (9 - X)

ludo8400

@breno garcia

Hello

I mad an excel tracker for your game for evaluation

greetings

:thumbsup:
ludo8400

ludo8400

@BRENO

If there are 4 sixaines or doubles lines who are hottest and the difference is still betweee 9 and 12, are you waiting if you have still 3 uniques hottest.

:thumbsup:
Ludo8400