Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread

Started by Alexandro, May 27, 2014, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandro

Quote from: SamNL on June 29, 2014, 03:21:43 PM
I personally don't think that Mexico is going to win this match. The Netherlands are very strong in their defense, won all their matches in the group stage, beat Spain with 5-1 and they have a great coach with Louis van Gaal. I say the Netherlands is going to win this. Especially with van Persie and Robben. Now I might be a bit biased since I am from the Netherlands myself of course :P :whistle:

EDIT: Well they won their match but it really wasn't easy for them. Up to the Quarter Finals for The Netherlands.

Your Right but Mexico 1st to goal.

Alexandro

France vs Nigeria

Match Schedule
Date: 06/30/2014

Winners by three goal margins in two of their group matches France have an incisive attacking nature to their play that can overwhelm the Nigerians. The Africans battled well against Argentina, but it is worth remembering the Argies were already qualified and not at full throttle for that final group encounter, so the 3-2 scoreline probably flatters Nigeria. With the handicap bet we need France to win by two or more goals for it to be a winner, and I fully expect them to cover it easily giving us yet another winning bet on this World cup. France Win

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.45
Away: 7.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.03
Away: 6.20

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home -1.00 | 1.80
Away +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  -0.50 | 2.03
Away:  +0.50 | 1.89

Pick: France

Germany vs Algeria

Match Schedule
Date: 07/01/2014

Algeria looked good against South Korea, but decidedly ordinary against European opponents Belgium and Russia, and Germany can put them to the sword. It may take time as the Algerians will try and soak up the pressure, but the offensive threat of Germany will eventually prove far too hot for the Africans, and once they find the breakthrough there will be no way back for Algeria. Germany should dominate possession in this game and find a way through Algeria, who will likely go into their shell a bit for this challenge. Germany Win

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.31
Away: 9.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.76
Away: 8.25

Home -1.50 | 1.97
Away +1.50 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  -0.50 | 1.83
Away:  +0.50 | 2.19

Pick: Germany

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out 2014 World Cup Best Football Odds

Alexandro

Argentina vs Belgium

Match Schedule
Date: 07/05/2014

Belgium to win against Argentina will be tempting enough for punters to have a shot on the Red Devils to take down the Albiceleste. Given the way the two have played, there shouldn't be too much between them. Argentina perhaps have a little more in the middle of the park and in terms of experience. You get the feeling the Argies can step up on what they have shown so far, and they have the pedigree of the latter stages of a major competition that the talented Belgians don't to fall back on. Argentina Win

1x2 Odds
Home: 2.13
Away: 3.55

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.87
Away: 4.70

Home -0.50 | 2.13
Away +0.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  0.00 | 1.56
Away:  0.00 | 2.56

Pick: Argentina

Netherlands vs Costa Rica

Match Schedule
Date: 07/06/2014

I can't see anything other than a Netherlands win here. Costa Rica's excellent run will come to an end. Netherlands simply have too much going forward. They have beaten everyone put against them and Spain, Chile and Mexico are all top teams. Costa Rica have yet to be tested by anyone and if Greece can cause panic in the Costa Rica box Netherlands will run riot. Costa Rica cannot repel them for 90 minutes and I don't think Los Ticos can even score here. Netherlands Win

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.54
Away: 6.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.14
Away: 6.40

Home:  -1.00 | 2.00
Away:  +1.00 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  -0.50 | 2.14
Away:  +0.50 | 1.79

Pick: Netherlands

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Best Football Odds Fifa World Cup 2014

Dr. Mabuse

Thanks for posting this   current  topic. Your personal analysis  is very much appreciated .Looking forward to you next postings.

Cheers.
The Gambler

Alexandro

Quote from: Dr. Mabuse on July 05, 2014, 10:38:00 AM
Thanks for posting this   current  topic. Your personal analysis  is very much appreciated .Looking forward to you next postings.

Cheers.

thanks

Alexandro

Brazil vs Germany

Match Schedule
Date: 07/09/2014

What makes Germany so scary is that its offense can come from anywhere, as Thomas Müller hasn't scored a goal in two matches and still has four goals in the tournament. Guys such as Mats Hummels, André Schürrle and Mesut Özil have been carrying the load. This is a solid team on both sides of the ball. The team is without its top player and captain. This was going to be a tough match regardless, now, there's no reason why Germany shouldn't win. Other than the fact Brazil hasn't lost in forever on its home turf, Germany has to be the pick in this match up.

Germany Win this Match!

1x2 Odds
Home: 2.73
Away: 2.74

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 3.60
Away: 3.50

Home +0.25 | 1.67
Away -0.25 | 2.35

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  0.00 | 1.97
Away:  0.00 | 1.93

Argentina vs Netherlands

Match Schedule
Date: 07/10/2014

Argentina has shown in the knockout stages that it is more than capable of playing a passive and defensive game as well as an aggressive offensively style of play. And while it once seemed like Argentina couldn't win without Lionel Messi finding the net, the star hasn't scored a goal in two straight matches. Both have been playing lights out on both ends of the field. However, once you get into these stages of the World Cup, the best players begin to takeover, and nobody is capable of doing just that better than Messi.

Argentina Win!!!

1x2 Odds
Home: 2.47
Away: 3.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 3.25
Away: 3.90

Home:  -0.25 | 2.07
Away:  +0.25 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  0.00 | 1.78
Away:  0.00 | 2.13

Pick: Argentina

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

Alexandro

Germany vs Argentina

Match Schedule
Date: 07/14/2014

Even though Argentina has traditionally been criticized for its weak defense, it has shown effectiveness in its defense in this tournament. Javier Mascherano has played a major role both as a central defender and defensive midfielder. Romero's performance in the semis will boost the team-morale tremendously. Argentina conceded only 4 goals in 6 matches with 4 clean sheets. That is impressive by any standard. Argentina won against the Netherlands in the semi-finals. When neither of the teams could score even once after 120 minutes of play, the match was decided in penalty shoot-out. Sergio Romero, the Argentine goal-keeper whom nobody probably had high hopes for, turned out to be the hero of the match as he saved 2 out of 4 penalty shots taken by the Dutch.

Germany is probably the most complete team in this tournament. It has such an attacking capacity that it can devastate any team on a given day. Thomas Müller, Miroslav Klose and Bastian Schweinsteiger are just a few names in its never-ending list of talents. Its captain Philipp Lahm leads the team with a no-nonsense strategy.Manuel Neuer is arguably the best goal-keeper in the world right now. Joachim Löw's team is good as it gets. What Germany didto Brazil was "murder" by sporting standards. The five-time world champions were defeated 1-7 in the semi-finals of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The hosts suffered the worst defeat in its world cup history, and Germany went to a world cup final for the eighth time.

Germany Win.

1x2 Odds
Home: 2.28
Away: 3.30

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 3.00
Away: 4.10

Home +0.25 | 2.00
Away -0.25 | 1.93

Handicap 1st Half
Home:  0.00 | 1.68
Away:  0.00 | 2.28

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.