Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betforum.cc

Started by Agesta1, June 10, 2014, 05:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agesta1

Hi!
I must have missed something but what has happen with betforum,?
I delivered sportstips almost every day there, i must have had to much focus on doing that.
Agesta

XXVV

Quote from: Agesta1 on June 10, 2014, 05:50:09 AM
Hi!
I must have missed something but what has happen with betforum,?
I delivered sportstips almost every day there, i must have had to much focus on doing that.
Agesta

Good Question. Any takers?
R.

Sputnik

This is how i think what happen.

Stef run his forum from computer at home with internet connection.
Now he move from his house to a new house, then he need new internet connection and fix all things with his new house.

This is why there is a delay and you can not reach forum.

Cheers

Turner

Sputnik.....you are correct. Its not been brought down or banned in some magnificent act of retribution. 
Steph is moving house.

Xander

QuoteThus, after taking careful professional advice, I made a formal complaint to the Forum Server, Belgacom Skynet in Belgium with the result that BetForum.cc is now closed. Further action by me is pending

XXVV would have everyone believe that he's responsible for it going down.  I'm sure he'd also like everyone to believe that he's responsible for the sun rising each day as well.

However, nothing could be further from the truth.   I'm sure the administrator and the service provider found his foot stomping to be as silly as everyone else did.  Is it just me or does he remind anyone else of the poster named Mr. Chips?

XXVV

Quote from: Xander on June 11, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

XXVV would have everyone believe that he's responsible for it going down.  I'm sure he'd also like everyone to believe that he's responsible for the sun rising each day as well.

However, nothing could be further from the truth.   I'm sure the administrator and the service provider found his foot stomping to be as silly as everyone else did.  Is it just me or does he remind anyone else of the poster named Mr. Chips?

Xander, by arguing ad absurdum, a device often used by children when first learning to debate you show yourself to be not a dealer in fact which is a claim you make, but instead inflammatory and hyped comment.

Fact - you lied, misrepresented several issues and fermented trouble on several occasions  with BetForum.cc and with this Forum, to the extent that you have a trail of aliases, and a reputation for causing trouble and dissent in a Forum.

That you appear never to have been taken to task for your actions, and that you always ignore any responsibility for your actions, and that it is always rationalised by you as someone else's fault , are signals that your actions are immature, deluded and irresponsible. Your presence will never be permitted on my personal Blog.

Fact - I formally made a complaint to Belgacom Skynet, and to the EU Privacy Commissioner over the actions within BetForumcc. The Telecom issued my action with a formal registration and file number. Following this, after the required ten day review, the Forum closed.

Fact - It was your malicious actions within that Forum that led to the increasing volume of troll activity which was not adequately controlled by the Administration.

It is absurd and rather unintelligent to then (as usual) over state your position that I take some  sense of pleasure and responsibility for an act of retribution. Far from it. The situation was sad and shocking and behaviour from entities like you are the root cause of such consequences and you never take responsibility for your actions.

I will go as far to say that through behaviour like yours Forums just will never work while you appear to be permitted to move from one location to another, with differing names, on a phony crusade to remove 'blarney' or whatever you mean by that - I suspect big words and big ideas you cannot deal with.

We had a few weeks here with some sunshine and no Xander. Fortunately I have completed an extremely  worthwhile exercise while here and there is no need for or further contact with you. I do hope that BetForum.cc opens again and I am certain the Administration will have been cautioned as to any further breach of privacy protocol or permitting of libelous and illegal content.

Fact- I have always simply used my XXVV title and anyone can access me personally or professionally as I welcome intelligent and constructive dialogue. The reference to 'Mr Chips' means nothing to me.

The advice from Bayes and others is that you should just be ignored ( Bayes suggested some sort of button option), but why should any of us have to passively accept your nonsense when it impinges on us and our integrity. You have attempted to undermine and contrary to your claims of wanting to deal in reality and fact, you dredge lower levels by irresponsibly with negative intentions. You thrive on stirring trouble.

There is no need for me to make any further statement and I have outlined to you and the Forum what was needed to be said to you.

Turner

Xanders a cool guy ...I've found him very helpful.  Just isn't keen on wishy washy flannel. Me too.

XXVV, you have to get over this snobby "some non member is in my gentleman's club" BS.

Its like you don't understand forums.

Everyone is a teacher. Only others truly see you as you are. Self analysis is disastrous.

When your faults are pointed out...it's a gift.

We need to work on ways to beat roulette. Xander can certainly help with that.

End of sermon

XXVV

Thanks Turner

I really respect your observations at times and you have been quite influential wrt my chess which has vastly improved and has been a revelation into strategic thinking.

However I can assure you I have worked extremely successfully on Forums over the past several years now and the practice, experience and sharing has continued to improve on all levels both from my perception and from the selective response of others.

I am pleased that Xander has helped you and that you have struck a chord there.

Your own perception here however is problematic for me, especially when you must consider ethical issues in your daily life and your highly respected by me Eastern belief system. My own views are more inclined toward a Jewish tradition, but suffice to say we would agree there is more to life than appearances.

I have noted your various responses to this Xander 'inter-action' and you have never once commented about what I would have thought was most obvious and relevant. That is the fact that Xander, by his own admission has orchestrated a campaign of slander, lies and deceit toward a colleague of mine, and consistently and then latterly increasingly hostile toward myself making untruthful statements in order to generate negative consequences, like a child playing with matches.

Your fascination with the imagery of the upset members club is quaint but in the spirit of Peter Cook and the Judge summing up at the end of the trial, my QC, Rumpole, would argue with good humour that really , you are so wide of the mark as to have not reached the green after several attempts and must be marked, severely handicapped.

In good spirit, I would like you to address the issue raised here, and see if you can talk your way out of this one. It will be fascinating. The weird rationale to regard Xander as a teacher is indeed an idea from left field.

That I have latterly provided comprehensive and practical insight, as with many others on this Forum, to enabling more successful understanding of roulette, cannot be denied. Yet constantly,  I, and others who are practical, real, and passionate players of roulette, not just theorists, have our threads interrupted by a rude, abrasive and unresponsive troll figure whose only interest seems to be to promote his own box thinking, discredit all else, and to not consider consequences.

My actions with regard to lodging formal complaints were carefully considered and deservedly actioned.

You appear to have missed the point, while suggesting I give up research on repeat theory, that significant positive results have been obtained by independent tests on my work with WF4 and LWB.

Entities like Xander would deny such possibility. This attitude assists you? Perhaps you should also do some questioning here. I certainly , respectfully, suggest you look a little further into this matter than you have so far appeared to do.

Finally you urge us to work on ways to beat roulette. Could not agree more. That is what I do, and I do not just talk about it. I have invested huge time and resources in the recent cycle of research and progress in the past two- three months. And wow does it feel good!

Cut the elitist twaddle and look to the core principles here.

Turner

XXVV....respect for your carefully worded response. Thanks.

When the hackles rise....you have a problem. Its your problem. Its an intruder alarm.

Do you
a) call the Police and let them sort it out?
b) learn from the clever intruder, and make your house more secure!

I can't speak for Xander....and as for Peter Cook...I enjoyed his genius wit and intellect, not his sick twisted wish to destroy people..

Xander per se, isn't a teacher, everyone is. You are...my Mother is, the tramp shaking a cup at me is.

I am nothing without you all.

Xander

XXVV,

Wow you've got some ego there.

It's ludicrous to believe that your complaint is the reason betforum is down.  Nobody took your absurd complaint seriously.  At best a few people snickered and giggled.

Stef is simply moving and he has it down until he gets settled.

XXVV

As always Xander you deflect to the irrelevant to divert attention, and yet you accuse others of being hucksters.

I will not be wasting any more precious time in dealing with you or your immature and manipulative ways. My role was simply to express what needed to be said, and as stated, you do not take responsibility for your actions. You attempt to belittle those who comment about your behaviour  in a most unpleasant and witless manner, and the psychology is transparent.

Perhaps some at least might wake up from their slumber. You contribute nothing to the work of professional roulette play that has any interest or merit or intelligence of note to me.

Slacker

betforum.cc is NOT down for the reason that XXVV stated - it has nothing to do with him. The forum server is on Stef's home computer, and Stef has recently moved house, so naturally the forum was down for that reason. He's only just got back online, and I expect the forum to be back up shortly.

XXVV, please check the facts before making such assertions!

XXVV

Mmmmm ..... 'Slacker' ... welcome to the Forum and thanks for having access to inside information regarding the operation of another Forum.

If you had read carefully my several statements regarding the Formal Complaint I had made to Belgacom -SKynet over several issues regarding the operation of BetForum.cc then you would have noted that I hoped the Forum would soon re-open but that the principles referred to in my Complaint would have been noted and addressed by all concerned. That was my intention. For the benefit of the petty dramatists and soap opera viewers out there it was not an attempted act of 'revenge' (lol).

It is only the trouble making troll Xander and entities like him who grasp at and twist information to their own ill-intentioned ends who have over stated **( as always) that I claimed to have closed the Forum through my action. Not so.

I made a Complaint # 19365671, recognised, receipted with this number on May 20 ,and was advised by Belgacom-Skynet that action would follow within ten days. That action I anticipated being further detail communication. However within that timeframe the BefForum.cc closed and to date has not re-opened. Well perhaps it is coincidental, but the Complaint is there to be addressed by the Telco and the EU. They are the facts.

Do you dispute those 'Slacker' ?

** lack of precision seems incongruous with a 'mathematician'. is there an ethical code for such professionals?

Well, trolls like Xander seem to thrive off timewasting and unethical behaviour which they are so silly they do not realize that behaviour really undermines any quality they might represent in their other communications. I have addressed the principles that needed to be stated regarding that behaviour and also that of the other Forum. I look forward to getting on with worthwhile sharing of valuable research into roulette which is why I was here in the first place. It is noted those with some of the most interesting original ideas who do publish their work are interrupted from time to time on these public forums. That is why I think serious research and publishing needs to be in a private domain with invitation only participation.

Have you got an opinion on that 'Slacker' ?

Xander

XXVV,

Wow, that's pretty lame to brag about what you did.  Not many people would brag about being a <edited-out>.

I don't know why you feel you're above everyone else, and why you think we should just believe everything that you and your friend have to say.  I feel that everyone should have the right to question everything that they read.  Otherwise unintelligent ideas build on unintelligent ideas, and every charlatan out there can sell a "winning system" by pretending to be a PHD mathematician.   Whenever someone claims to be a PHD mathematician, while attempting to sell a book on how to beat roulette using chaos theory,  it should raise some red flags.

I remember we went down this same road when I pointed out that the number stream, in that other book that you were touting, was bunk.  (The book was called "Roulette For The Millions" or something like that).  Regardless, it was junk.  Even after I proved it, you were accusing me of slander, etc.   In the end, you finally had to admit that I was correct.  I wonder how you feel about the book reviews and critics on Amazon.   Do you also accuse them of slander? Do you feel that people should be required to keep their opinions and views to themselves?  Have you ever heard of peer review?

-Xander

XXVV

Quote from: Xander on June 13, 2014, 12:00:07 AM
XXVV,

Wow, that's pretty lame to brag about what you did.  Not many people would brag about being a snitch.

I don't know why you feel you're above everyone else, and why you think we should just believe everything that you and your friend have to say.  I feel that everyone should have the right to question everything that they read.  Otherwise unintelligent (du mb) ideas build on unintelligent (dum b) ideas, and every charlatan out there can sell a "winning system" by pretending to be a PHD mathematician.   Whenever someone claims to be a PHD mathematician, while attempting to sell a book on how to beat roulette using chaos theory,  it should raise some red flags.

I remember we went down this same road when I pointed out that the number stream, in that other book that you were touting, was bunk.  (The book was called "Roulette For The Millions" or something like that).  Regardless, it was junk.  Even after I proved it, you were accusing me of slander, etc.   In the end, you finally had to admit that I was correct.  I wonder how you feel about the book reviews and critics on Amazon.   Do you also accuse them of slander? Do you feel that people should be required to keep their opinions and views to themselves?  Have you ever heard of peer review?

-Xander

Xander - the more you write, which actually is not that much, the bigger the hole you dig for yourself as to how you show and present yourself.

Let me remind you and for anyone who cares about the principles discussed here or values their privacy and integrity -

# You lied and slandered a charming, gentle and senior roulette professional who has a Doctorate in Mathematics - what qualification do you have?  I am outraged you have done this in an attempt to discredit a man's lifetime of work. Surely others can see the principle I refer to here.

# Because I defended this man, you then lied about me and slandered me and falsely accused me of an absurd fraud suggesting I was one and the same as Dr Blakey.  That is insanity.

# You wrote abusive and threatening PM messages to me

# Because  the administration on betforum.cc was so inexperienced they did not act to stop your illegal actions and the growing implications of your actions, and you continued to spread mischief.

#When I wrote to the administration in a private letter with my personal details, that letter was published in breach of international and internet protocols for privacy ( Vic has experienced the same treatment). The server was based in Belgium and hence has to adhere to EU law.

# Because of this unethical behaviour by betforum.cc which behaviour was fanned through your illegal excesses Xander I formally wrote a letter of complaint to the telco server Belgacom-Skynet

# Whether coincidental or not, the Forum closed within ten days and remains closed

# You Xander attempt to trivialise any of your unethical and illegal actions and refer to my complaint as 'snitching' like some schoolyard game. Wake up and get real. Take responsibility. You are a trouble maker who thrives on deceit and division and who purports to be a 'maths guy' yet your slack and sloppy marshaling of facts, your troll behaviour shows no disciplined mind or education, and the cut an paste posts are the level at which you work. No wonder you would not maintain your own section here. You have nothing to offer, other than undermining others and a block head view of so called 'advantage play' where you would never/ could never credit the beauty of mathematical streams of outcomes being able to be read and successfully interpreted by professionals, several of whom are in this Forum.

# It is my view your behaviour is a disgrace and you constantly are in denial over the implications of your actions.

#Regarding your 'research' into O'Neil-Dunne's classic book on 'Roulette for the Millions' through your ongoing behaviour traits since that time, I am going to commission an independent analysis of the spin data, as I no longer trust/ value your analysis.  There may well be faults with the spin data but I do not value your opinion on that subject.

# Yes I do care about these principles of trust, accuracy and integrity in any work, communication or published research. To see your attempt to ignore real civil values and show no respect for others has resulted in my response here. You believe you can move from Forum to Forum behaving on an imaginary crusade yet your rationalisations are deluded and do not measure up to any close scrutiny.

That will be the end of this matter as it is absolutely pointless working and sharing research in an environment that has to be shared with the behaviour , and the consequences of the behaviour/ standards you consistently exhibit.