Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Web Site

Started by Bayes, March 12, 2015, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayes

Here is some shameless self-promotion.  :P

I mentioned a web site I'm working on a few days ago. I've since decided to widen the scope of it, so instead of it being mainly about my "system" and how to play it, it's now going to cover much more general stuff about probability, stats, and how to design (even-money) systems.

I will still be giving details of how I play and making the software available, but that will only be a relatively small part of what's on the site. When I've finished the core sections I'll be adding blog posts regularly on related topics.

This is a long-term project and I've only just started, so check back every week or so for updates.

So for anyone who's been reading it, I've made some changes, particular in the introduction.

http://www.roulettician.com

cheers!

Bayes

Just thought I'd let you know that the site is unavailable at the moment because I'm making a few changes. Details later...

ales0690

Hi bayes,

I ve been lurking for a while now and reading your posts for years. I wanted to thank you for your dedication and work !! Your posts are always interesting and insightful. I won't check your blog weekly but daily hehe

Cheers

Jarabo002

Thanks Bayes[smiley]aes/beer.png[/smiley]
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

Bayes

Thanks guys and also to those who sent me pm's enquiring about the site. It is NOT a private blog - I've just taken it offline while I add the core sections.

Also, I've decided to make it about roulette rather than the even chances (of course, roulette includes  ECs anyway). This will broaden the scope of the topics and allow me to include more interesting stuff on biased wheels etc. I don't claim to be an expert on advantage play, but the site is more about how to use and apply statistical techniques.  As I mention on the site, it could be titled "learning probability & statistics through roulette".

It will also have a more neutral flavor to it, meaning less in the way of controversial claims and more about giving the hard evidence for various systems and methods commonly used by gamblers. I'm doing this partly because I'm using the Google Blogger platform, and I'm not sure about their policy with regard to gambling sites - so the emphasis will be on education, rather than "how to win at roulette".

Blood Angel

Thanks for the clarification mate.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Sputnik

Well i have test several times at different days to connect to your site and is not working.
It say i need an inventation from the owner and that i am blocked to view that site.

Cheers

Bayes

Well, I thought I made it clear, maybe not. The site is not going to be by invitation only (a private blog), but I've taken it offline while I add more content. It will be up again in a few weeks and completely public. What you see is just the notice that Google puts up when the blog is only accessible to the author.

I certainly have no intention of keeping it private, I want as many visitors as possible.  :thumbsup:

Bayes

Hi BlueHood,

Nope, not me, I'm not a member of that forum.

probasah

Hey Bayes,

The blog is invite only, aka "This blog is open to invited readers only":). Would like to join but it blocks the access.

Regards,
Alex

Bayes

Hi Guys,

It's been a while. Sorry if you've tried sending me a pm but I disabled receiving messages, so don't take it personally.  :thumbsup:

The site is up and running-

http://www.roulettician.com

It's work in progress and I'll be adding articles regularly (aiming for one per week), plus software in due course. I'll post here with updates.

I'd like to say a big thanks to sqzboz who has helped a lot with proof-reading the site and making helpful suggestions - thanks B!  :rose:

Chef

Hello Bayes,

Congratulation!

Wish you success and thanks for your new web site.

Regards.

from100

Looks like we'll find only useful info over there!

Thank you

Drazen

Thank you Bayes

You know how many times I asked about this...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

XXVV

Thank you Bayes for the immense work you have put into this and the clarity and content therein. Congratulations and I look forward to much useful reading ahead. Thanks also to Sqzbox for his valuable assistance for you.

This is proving to be a most interesting year of revelations and valuable research in roulette.
Best Wishes.
R.