Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

An interesting scenario for roulette.......

Started by horus, March 22, 2015, 12:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horus

Here are the first few numbers out from Table 2 Today.

It's ok when you get an early win like this on spin 7 for +24.
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

Tomla

something I like about this thread but I still don't understand it! damn im stupid lol

horus

Quote from: Tomla on April 01, 2015, 02:56:05 PM
something I like about this thread but I still don't understand it! damn im stupid lol

LoL....I was meaning to put up the pictures from my Charts/book so that you guys could more easily figure out what's going on. I took the pics and they came out a bit fuzzy. I will do them again tonight. There are 37 double pages for each number of the Single Zero Wheel. I could adjust it for the 00 but luckily we don't have any of those here in the UK just yet.

I have worked with multiple streams for a few years and it's second nature to me and I suppose I then make the mistake of thinking you guys will easily understand what I am talking about. So I apologize for any confusion. There are a lot of things people write on this board about and honestly I don't have a clue about some of it. So you are not the only one Tomla.

It's variance what will kill you short term. We all know that. So you can look for variance across 3 or 4 streams and try and use it to your advantage. The only thing to realize is that the streams are independent of each other. So if you use them all seperately, I don't really think it's helping much. But like in the idea I am proposing above, you are using them in a joint effort and I think this can help.

cheers
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

horus

The only slight difference I would make from using the streets to give more bets would be using the quads. (same concept) Especially if you are using some kind of MM. You don't really want to be sitting there for 25-30 spins not betting at times. I worked out that the average for the street idea is about 1 bet every 4 spins. So it's going to be a bit lower for the quads.

horus

For anyone who hasn't worked out how I am doing the 3 streams. Look at the last file I uploaded in the post above and I will run through a few examples. It's real easy when you get the hang of it.

Stream 1 is the numbers that come out on the wheel.

stream 2 is the pocket distances (on the single 0 wheel) clockwise.

so if you look at line 5...number 19 has come up.
line 6 and now number 28 has come up. If you count the pockets clockwise from the 19 to the 28, you should have counted 29. (so you see 29 in stream 2 on line 6)

what about stream 3?

look at line 5 again and 19 appeared. Now on line 6, number 28 appeared. Just count forward in your head from 19 to 28 and the answer is 9. (see the 9 in stream 3 on line 6)

So what I do for this quads idea is to just convert every number to it's appropriate quad.

You really need some kind of chart/book with all these calculations already made so it's easy just to write them down on your scorecard and obviously everything would be slightly different for the 00 wheel because of the different layout.

But there you have it.....easy enough.