Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Can anyone tip on sports betting?

Started by Albalaha, December 25, 2012, 06:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leapyfrog

I can do that if there is some interest.
Giant leap is formed of baby steps.

Agesta1

Leapyfrog

Not a lot in the offering until the world cup starts as I prefer to bet only on sports that I know and relish watching. I don't know how many are into horse racing here, but couple of bets that offer value for today.

1445 Newton abbot racing
The favourite is Nomadic storm by a long distance. Understandably so, with a win here earlier and a seven length victory in Southwell when last seen. But I have some interesting competition with a good ground, in IslandMagee in the mix and Olympian Boy returning to a mark which is fair. I sense the horse giving me more value struggling to reach the line first with one of Islandmagee or Olympian Boy beating this gelding. Laying the favourite at 2.3

Leapyfrog

1515 Newton abbot racing
More or less a three way competition between Manjakani, Rolling Maul and Sergeant Thunder. Manjakani slightly preferred with Champion jockey in charge but a closer look suggests that he is not suited for McCoy's style of riding. Another one to note in the trio is Rolling maul who finally came off the mark with a 13l advantage going in favourite at Market rasen. But I can't see him replicate that in a very tough competition here. However, the conditions best suit Sergeant thunder and with Sam in charge, looks more likely to progress further. My vote is to lay Rolling Maul at 3.1 and back Sergeant thunder at 4.

Leapyfrog

10th June 2014 - Ghana vs S Korea - International Friendly

Count down is closing down and we are only a couple of warm-up games away from the most awaited event. Somehow the hype at England seems to be well managed this time around and is near to zero when compared to what I remember from the last two world cups. Perhaps we have come to terms with what our team can deliver. Ghana vs South korea is a very interesting clash. One team completely down with a virus and other team who has not won in my recent memory. Am sure Ghana will be looking to forget their own hand of god from last time around, which should give them some motivation. This looks clearly a Ghana win with a clean sheet and I will go for a parlay on both of them with 2.52 and 2.62. Those interested in playing safe might as well combining this with laying Ghana win to nil at 4.3.

Leapyfrog

1545 Newton Abbot racing
Its written Makari all over. Market is suggesting no different. 11l win sure does mean some thing. But see the jockey in form on it's a Gimme. With Close chases and win in the opening race definitely McCoy is up to something. The horse he is riding is not an easy one to train and hasn't won for two years now. Eventhough it represents some value at 3.4 and am going for the favourite at 2.1.

Leapyfrog

1645 Newton abbot
Only today I wrote about streaks and here comes a race with a streak. Neverownup, has a streak in hatrick of wins and often I have seen a horse completing a hatrick go and on forever. In handicaps it comes with a penalty and the handicapper has not been light with a 17lb penalty. Also, the trainer is going with the saying that strike it rich when its hot with the fourth run coming in a space of couple of weeks. Will he be able to own up to such a heavy work load. I bet no. that's why i am going to go for a safer bet in Lord of dunes to place at 2.4 who carries the weight that looks fair and have had sufficient rest from his third at plumpton around a month back. A hidden diamond is Kirbys Glen who is long in the market but looks good on cards. I am putting small money on it chancing my luck at 22.

And to end the day, here is another long bet to back Tortoise in the 1630 Ayr. I am not quite sure whether dropping in distance will have a say, but definitely a dropping in weights by 9lb should definitely have a say. I am playing it safe for him to place at 2.74.

Leapyfrog

Quote from: Leapyfrog on June 09, 2014, 01:09:27 PM
1445 Newton abbot racing
Laying the favourite at 2.3
All worked out good as predicted. Nomadic Storm could not keep up to the market hype surrounding his previous win and came 9l short in an interesting competition. Second favourite Respectuex came out the winner with a surprise 2nd for Mon chevalier.

Quote from: Leapyfrog on June 09, 2014, 01:31:00 PM
1515 Newton abbot racing
My vote is to lay Rolling Maul at 3.1 and back Sergeant thunder at 4.
It turned out to be three way race all along justifying the form and market predictions, but Rolling maul proved a a neck too strong  for Manjakani and it was not the day for Sam and his horse.

Quote from: Leapyfrog on June 09, 2014, 02:40:26 PM
1545 Newton Abbot racing
am going for the favourite at 2.1.
It was indeed Makari written all over in the results. One of the most predictable races in the recent past and at 2.1 represented a great value.

Quote from: Leapyfrog on June 09, 2014, 03:04:40 PM
1645 Newton abbot
Lord of dunes to place at 2.4
chancing my luck at 22.

Tortoise to place at 2.74.
1630 turned out to be a contest where winners came from unlikeliest quarters and it is the race of the day in betting terms. Bookies love such races. Our selection of Tortoise indeed did not disappoint chasing Monel to the line.

1645 didn't throw up surprises either. I was hoping for Neverownup to end the streak, but turned out that today is not the day. What a race the horse had. Our choice Lord of dunes sure did place with Kirbys glen following it.

To wrap up, all flat staking the output from the day is 1.44 units from 7 bets.

johnsoneggeling

I would like to recommend you a website http://myarbets.com/surebets.html there you can get list of sure bets for free & can know more about Sports Arbitrage.

esoito

peleus

Hi John, do you administer that site by any chance?