Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Cluster Star

Started by ignatus, December 27, 2012, 10:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

Only did a short test on this one, on RNG. But it seemed to work very well. I've seen happen often at RNG, numbers hit in clusters. What i mean by this is they hit within a short range. So, taking advantage of this "flaw" I always use to play on Zero. (you can play on any other number with the same principle) I use the (misinterpetation?) of the Star-progression: 1,2,3,5,8 (stop) OK, so I wait for the first hit without betting, then start a 18-step progression, then stop. If no hit I wait for the next zero to appear, and start the next level in progression for 18 steps, then stop and so on... This method only betting 18 times after a hit takes advantage of numbers hitting in clusters on RNG. Don't know if the same principle can be applied to live wheels? Anyway, if you get a hit, and are satisfied with your bankroll you can reset and restart. Otherwise go for two hits. This was the original method of the star-progression - play same bet until 2 hits. (Risk vs. Reward)

So, summarize this method.

*Always bet 18 times (then stop) after a hit.

*Go to next level in progression 1,2,3,5,8 after each 18 spins without a hit, if you get a hit and are satisfied with your bankroll you can reset and restart. (Otherwise go for two hits with the same bet).

*If 18x18x18x18x18 spins without a hit -Quit-

Warning - This method has not been tested enough, so more testing is needed -