Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette Predictor App. Holy Grail?

Started by fanroulette, June 12, 2016, 11:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice789

fanroulette

Quote from: ice789 on June 15, 2016, 03:41:10 PM
live or RNG ?

Both on live and RNG, although I have seen better accuracy with live data.

ice789

hexfex82

No Server Connection after Enter a Number...

RouletteGhost

Impressive graphs and results

Funny things happen on the steve boards sorry it was deleted
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

celescliff

Quote from: hexfex82 on June 16, 2016, 05:51:43 PM
No Server Connection after Enter a Number...

I have the same, worked fine a couple of days ago. Anyone else?

Denzie

Gorkin

modulo

fanroulette

Hi everyone.

I have got a ton of messages about the app letting me know that the server is down. I know the server is down for most people except a handful from which we are still collecting some data.

I didn't realize I have created such a stir with my system, a lot of people offered to buy the system which I originally had no intention of selling. The algorithm has been sold and for now the app is down indefinitely.

I will keep this topic updated in the following months. If anyone has any questions post them here or send me a message.

Thank you.

ozon

When I had a free moment played over the last few days. At BV nozero.
As the trigger chose last 5 unhit numbers, I use a tracker for GUT and when remained 5 numbers I start plaing this numbers with Fanroulette progression.
Almost always trigger still show the  after 50 spin, we use deep sleepers.
If this progression is the key to have edge in long run, this bet selection with the use of almost virtual limits may have been just as good as the user's system.
On wheels live is a lot of waiting for a trigger, but surely it is safer to play long progression as RNG.

Elupuki

Anyone tried flatbetting this bet selection? Or the thread is dead by now? I'm curious to see how it would perform  flatbetting long term

ozon

As far as I remember, the algorithm showed 5 numbers.
The progression was probably 30 steps, and the stoploss 3000 units.
Progression was the usual Martingale on 5 numbers.
If someone has the ability to program, can check in longrun, simpler and less costly progression.
Bet selection is last double street and stoploss 600 units.
  I would be very surprised to see that the longterm profit, but it may turn out to be wrong.

Elupuki

Quote from: ozon on August 16, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
As far as I remember, the algorithm showed 5 numbers.
The progression was probably 30 steps, and the stoploss 3000 units.
Progression was the usual Martingale on 5 numbers.
If someone has the ability to program, can check in longrun, simpler and less costly progression.
Bet selection is last double street and stoploss 600 units.
  I would be very surprised to see that the longterm profit, but it may turn out to be wrong.

Yeah, the progression is simple Marty for straight ups, every hit you should end up in profit. However, what's good here is the bet selection. Someone should simulate flatbetting any given 5 numbers for 7 times in a row max. Seems interesting. Playing this progression with cents makes no sense, otherwise you need a huge bankroll

ozon

Once again I looked at this topic, surprised me the size of the profit, over 15 times session  Bankroll in 50k spins.
I really do not think it's a good bet selection, but progression is key.
But it is hard for me to believe that such a simple thing can generate such a profit.