Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Football betting Daily Picks

Started by Alexandro, January 16, 2013, 11:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandro

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule
Date: 11/26/2014

Winless City upbeat versus injury-plagued Bayern

With Bayern Munchen missing key players in midfield and full back positions ahead of their visit to Manchester City for the Champions League on November 26 Pep Guardiola could use summer signings Juan Bernat and Mehdi Benatia to replace Philipp Lahm and reinforce the roster. The injury crisis at Bayern could boost City's hope, the English side sitting at the bottom of Group E, winless. Can City win without Yaya Toure and Fernandinho though. Man City have failed to win their last 6 matches in the Champions League and have won just two of their last nine home matches in this competition. I think Bayern Won this match if you base on stats and H2H.

1x2 Odds
Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Away: 2.61

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Away: -0.50 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
Away: -0.25 | 2.11

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Schalke 04 vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
Date: 11/26/2014

Schalke looking to derail Chelsea

Chelsea sit three points ahead of Schalke in Group G in the Champions League. Chelsea didn't get all three points when they hosted Schalke in Stamford Bridge after a 1-1 draw. As they meet at the Veltins Arena on November 26 Chelsea need to work harder, with Schalke's home form looking sturdy enough to give Chelsea a taste of their first defeat of the season; Chelsea's former boss Roberto Di Matteo could do that. Last match of this match the score of match is 1 - 1 I will base on winning of team Chelsea won this match 0 - 2. I will put my Bet UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
Away: 1.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Away: 2.42

Away: -0.75 | 2.06

Handicap 1st Half
Away: -0.50 | 2.42

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Alexandro

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Arsenal vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
Date: 11/27/2014

Papastathopoulos back in time versus Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund have learned to set aside their wobbly domestic form, having won all of their Group D games so far and qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. Travelling to London to face Arsenal on November 27 Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos' return from injury could boost Jurgen Klopp's side. Sokratis' qualities could help Dortmund in so many situations, with Mats Hummels out injured. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud looks set to return for Arsenal. Dortmund have won five and lost one of their last six away games in the Champions League. Dortmund Won this Match 0 - 1

1x2 Odds
Away: 2.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Away: 3.30

Away: -0.25 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
Away: +0.25 | 1.55

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

-------------------

Atletico Madrid vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
Date: 11/27/2014

Miranda sidelined for Atleti-Olympiakos clash

Miranda injured his left thigh while on international duty for Brazil and will miss Atletico Madrid's UEFA Champions League game against Greek side Olympiakos on November 27 at the Estadio Vicente Calderon. But despite Miranda's absence, Atletico Madrid are confident they could secure the three points and improve their group standing. In the two teams' most recent match which was on September, Olympiakos were able to come out victorious via a 3-2 scoreline. Atletico Madrid must win the secure their ticket to the next stage of Best Football Odds Of Champions League.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.37

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.89

Home: -1.00 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 1.89

Pick: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Alexandro

Germany Bundesliga

Hannover 96 vs VfL Wolfsburg

Match Schedule
Date: 12/06/2014

Hannover could be easy prey to Wolves

VfL Wolfsburg got back to their winning ways after beating Borussia Monchengladbach, and they aim to continue amassing victories as they visit Hannover 96 on the 14th game week, hoping to improve their table position. The Wolves have become very dangerous hunters in the Bundesliga, and Hannover should get their act together if they want to fend off the big bad wolves. See the match on SBOBETv on December 6. for this match im looking for the performance of each team winning stats i think Hannover Won this match base on my research end of score 2 - 1.

1x2 Odds
Home: 3.85

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 4.30

Home: +0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
Home: +0.25 | 1.81

Pick: Hannover 96

-------------------

Borussia Dortmund vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule
Date: 12/06/2014

Sinking BVB in search of a lifeline, take Hoffenheim

Borussia Dortmund is a sinking ship, but they can still salvage this season if they start winning again. They can start turning things around this weekend when they face TSG Hoffenheim, a team they defeated on May 3, 2014, via a 3-2 scoreline. But Hoffenheim are currently 7th on the table while BVB are 18th. Who will win this Bundesliga duel? See the match live on SBOBETv on December 6. stats and winning rate of this team is almost same but Dortmund Won on last match theirs a chance to won Dortmund here. 2 - 1 Dortmund won.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.22

Home: -0.75 | 1.91

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 2.23

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds Germany Bundesliga.

Alexandro

Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Match Schedule
Date: 12/07/2014

Bayer try to stop rampaging Bayern

Bayer Leverkusen face their biggest test yet of the ongoing Bundesliga as they visit Bayern Munchen on the 14th game week. Roger Schmidt and his team were impressed in Bayer's two most recent Bundesliga matches, having manhandled Hannover and overpowered Koln. Can they continue their dominant form versus Bayern Munchen, a team that haven't lost yet in the 2014-15 Bundesliga? See how it will go for Bayer on SBOBETv on December 7. Bayern are unbeaten in the Bundesliga and have only conceded three goals in 13 matches so far. Despite many injuries, the team still has depth and immense quality. Bayern won 3 - 0

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.68

Home: -1.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.75 | 2.05

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Italy Serie A

Inter Milan vs Udinese

Match Schedule
Date: 12/08/2014

Inter, Udinese vie for win and three points

The return of Roberto Mancini as manager gave Inter Milan exhilaration; however, when Inter host Udinese on December 8 the focus of both teams will be to earn the three points. In their most recent duel, both teams had to settle for one point each in a draw match. Inter hope that Mauro Icardi will be able to continue his scoring ways, since he was the one who scored in their last home game. Base on my research for this Match the most likely outcome according to the bookmakers Milan won End of match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.16

Home: -0.75 | 1.63

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 2.16

Pick: Inter Milan

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds for Italy Serie A Germany Bundesliga.

Alexandro

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain

Match Schedule
Date: 12/10/2014

PSG keen on staying on top

Paris Saint-Germain sit on top of Group F with 13 points, and they want to make sure they finish the group stage in this position as they collide with FC Barcelona on December 10 at Camp Nou. PSG hope they can repeat the 3-2 win over Barca, albeit this time the task is twice as hard since the talented and hard-fighting FC Barcelona squad have the home turf advantage and are hungry for vengeance. But will this matchup end a little differently with Barcelona at home Barcelona Won 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.99

Home: -1.25 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 1.99

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Juventus vs Atletico Madrid

Match Schedule
Date: 12/10/2014

Group A top spot a difficult climb for Juve

Both Italian side Juventus and Spanish club Atletico Madrid are already through to the next stage of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League, but this match up will still be interesting because if Juventus want to take the top spot in Group A, hurdling Atletico Madrid's +11 goal difference will be a real challenge for Juve, the Old Lady currently toting a mere +3 goal difference. Match is on December 10. We believe that both teams can win on this match but we expect draw on today's match.

1x2 Odds
Draw: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Draw: 1.98

Away: +0.25 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
Away: +0.25 | 1.72

Pick 1x2: Draw
Pick Asian Handicap: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

Alexandro

ITALY SERIE A

Inter Milan vs Lazio

Match Schedule
Date: 12/21/2014

Roma keen on extending streak

AS Roma are looking to record six straight undefeated matches in the 2014-15 Serie A when they host AC Milan on December 21 at Stadio Olimpico. After falling to Napoli in November, AS Roma are 4W-1D-0L in the next five Serie A matches that included a three-game winning streak broken by the 2-2 draw to Sassuolo. AC Milan, on the other hand, are inspired after a 2-0 win over SSC Napoli. Lazio grabbed 3 successive wins in all competitions recently, so their morale was high. I think this is the time for Lazio for revenge Lazio Won 0 - 1.

1x2 Odds
Away: 3.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Away: 4.20

Away: +0.50 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
Away: +0.25 | 1.75

Pick: Lazio

-------------------

AS Roma vs AC Milan

Match Schedule
Date: 12/20/2014

Lazio target vengeance at Milan

Inter Milan will return home at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza when they host Lazio for the 2014-15 Serie A on December 20. Lazio lost to Inter in their last match-up, as Lazio were beaten 4-1 at Milan. But with Lazio's sterling performance this season thus far, Inter could fall at their home turf, like what happened in their last home game which was against Udinese that ended at 1-2, favouring the White Blacks. Base on my research of this each team the most outcome to other bookmakers Roma won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.78

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.36

Home: -0.75 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Pick: AS Roma

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Italy Serie A Best Football Odds.

peleus

Any daily picks around so far? Or is there a new thread for this?