Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Test of a straight up play

Started by Ralph, January 26, 2013, 09:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Some will laugh, and some will regard this as an undefeated method.  It is of the kind we see quite often on several fora.

The winning method is large bankroll and hefty negative progression. They all have it in common.

I will use all common GF and Voodoo, and of course have confidence I will win.

The method is hot numbers, I will play the first number I find which in the last 20 spins -1.
A number will be used until a hit or 20 spins. If no hit I will MARTINLGALE and do 20 more spins of the next hot number and go on until I win or bust(which I should not even see as an possible outcome  :no:   )

I bring 100000 units to the table and aim for a 1% winnings ie 1000 units.
The only thing I simplify is tracking, I will bet every spin, but it could be more likely to last if I reduce the betting to about 1 in 250 spins, which should delay the bust so far I could just stay cool and nobody should notice it, as this thread will getting old and long by then.

So let us start using the shortcut betting all spins, I will start now and report the outcome.

Ralph

First 50 spins, so far easy game. 80 plus.

It will be continued in a few hours.

Ralph

Half the way, highest prog 32.

278 spins.

Ralph

Almost at 1000 units  in 528 spins.

Ralph

So I have reach the win target, enclosed is pictures, two to show I did not try more than once.

I was expected to win as the odds of a bust is small, we should win most of the time and have a heavy loss if not winning.

In the longest run we will lose, but every session target to win 1000 will be the same as a bet of lower variance, we can win 1000 times or lose the first. A run of 20 spins has about 50% chance to hit, very similar to an EC. If not surrender on EC, I think this is better as an early hit pays more.
Once when on the max this time(32 units) the hit come early and the play gained 300, a 1/3 of the target about. .

If hot numbers is a real thing, and can be exploited, the variance and HE will be cut a bit.

I never need much of the bankroll, 300 downdrawn.

Using HAR and tracking, not betting every spin, we could go for years and be able to bragging about an never losing way.  This used every spin got 1000 units in about a hour, we can see methods using a bit more voodoo needs weeks for it.