Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Simple Street System

Started by muggins, May 25, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mare

Thank you for your response muggins .
People are mostly victims their own insecurity to cross the border of known.

SamNL

Hi Muggins,

What is the BR u would recommend for this?

muggins

BR size is relative Sam, I use a $1000 bankroll with $1 bets, as soon as I am up 10% I quit, short sessions seem to work for me.  You could set your limits at whatever you are happy with.

This little method has been pretty good to me so far.

Tomla

heres a question---I played this in between two bacc shoes today and did ok plus 20 units in 40 spins....now if you get a :
st 2
st 6
st2
st 12
st 3

st 2 win
Now would you bet st 2 again? for 5 times?

muggins

Quote from: Tomla on August 26, 2014, 02:18:55 AM
heres a question---I played this in between two bacc shoes today and did ok plus 20 units in 40 spins....now if you get a :
st 2
st 6
st2
st 12
st 3

st 2 win
Now would you bet st 2 again? for 5 times?

Yes that is how I play it.

Tomla

thanks a bunch--I would have made more:)))) but i left as another st hit--lol-----This kinda reminds me of Mr J's thing if 2 of three st numbers hit play the missing number---done different but I will play it and report back one way or another
.....Im starting to play roulette in between my baccarat sets and this seems fun with little chance of big hurt---THANKS FOR SHARING IT!!!!

Smoczoor

str 4
str 7
str 4
str 11
str 7

what would you bet?
4 and 7
or only 7 becouse it is last?

thx!!

muggins

Quote from: Smoczoor on August 26, 2014, 11:13:42 AM
str 4
str 7
str 4
str 11
str 7

what would you bet?
4 and 7
or only 7 becouse it is last?

thx!!

Doesn't happen too often, but both.

warrior

Quote from: muggins on May 25, 2014, 12:46:22 PM
As requested here is a very very simple street system that I have been experimenting with which I originally posted on Betforum.cc:

Record spins in multiples of 5 until you get 1 street or more that has hit twice WITHIN the a five spin cycle.

Place 1 unit on any street that has hit twice or more within the last 5 spins (must be within the last 5 spins) for the next 5 spins, BUT remove all bets anytime within the next 5 spins when a Bank Roll high is  achieved, but continue to record the streets hit for the completion of the 5 spins.

If no hits during the five spins, increase stake by 1 unit on any multiple hit streets for the next 5 spins.

Basically we are playing in 5 spin cycles betting on hot streets from the previous 5 spins and increasing stakes if we don't get a hit within any 5 spins.

Example:
1 (S1)
11 (S4)
12 (S4)

21 (S7)
26 (S9)

Street 4 repeats so we bet on it for next 5 spins or until it hits if it is the first betting cycle.

Sometimes you won't get any repeats within 5 spins, keep doing 5 spin cycles until you do.

In my trials I have found that it makes about 50 units per 100 spins with very few misses.  The most units I have had to bet per spin is 6 per street. I have tested about 10,000 spins so far with live spin data.

Here is a graph of a 300 spin session based on live recorded spins.  I have a lot more similar graphs and a few that lose, but the losers have been rare so far.

Playing live it took me 1750 spins in 8 sessions to double my 1000 unit BR:

Session 1 365 spins 205 units
Session 2 200 spins 176 units
Session 3 280 spins 109 units
Session 4 215 spins 128 units
Session 5 160 spins 133 units
Session 6 260 Spins 128 units
Session 7 120 Spins 56 units
Session 8 150 Spins 104 units

Total spins 1750 for 1039 units return.

So far I have been pretty lucky, although there have been a few large drawdowns, they mostly seem to occur at the beginning of the session.   For the last week I haven't had time to play, so my BR has not altered.  :)   Most likely this has been beginners luck.
Can you use lines for this method with the same results?

muggins

I haven't looked at it warrior, something you could try if you are interested I suppose.

SamNL

Hi Muggins,

I have played this for Fun at DB and so far it's been pretty stable.

Highest unit that I needed to use so far has been 8 or 10 units.

So far I like playing this on DB. I may even start playing for real money soon.

muggins

Excellent Sam, just take it slow, it hasn't crashed and burned for me yet, but I am still cautious with any system or method.  Roulette has a habit of biting unexpectedly.

Tomla

ludo8400

@Muggins

Are hou stille planning this streeft game
Nice WE
:)
Ludo8400

cogger

It seems to percolate. I was 8 units deep before I cut out. Reset to 1u when met new profits. [attachimg=1]
driving a $100 in to $100 k goal