Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Global Effect, what is it?

Started by Gizmotron, February 24, 2013, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: Mr J on June 15, 2014, 01:17:36 AM
I think it takes balls to start a thread like this, hats off to Gizmo.

It does not mean I agree (keep that in mind), just sayin, to KNOW you will be slammed regardless, I give him credit.

That said, of course any moron knows when a streak is over, HOWEVER, to know before it starts (at the moment of starting)? Hmmm, that's a tough pill to swallow.

Ken

Ken, my entire technique hinges on session effectiveness and the beginning of every streak attempt. Only these critics are never interesting in asking smart questions. If the did I would answer them. But all they want to do is stroke their own egos.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Quote from: Xander on June 15, 2014, 01:19:25 AM
This is the same thead that ran for a decade on Gamber's Glenn.   The only difference is that it's moldy now.  I think we can file this one away along with the 4Selectra.

As usual, this is a flat out lie. I never openly shared my specific secrets or attempted to answer all questions that are relevant at GG. Here I have. In fact only here have I been completely open and transparent . I'll bet snowman is here, hiding.

XXVV

Yes it does take courage to publish some information and data that is is really at the leading edge of reading the game of roulette.

I am very grateful for Gizmo's contributions which are formidable and valuable.

What does he receive -the usual cut and paste and lies and discrediting from Xander and other cynics ( as opposed to worthwhile questioning from a sceptical but open minded member).

Why does this Forum or other Forums permit posts from known troublemakers.

The answer from some will be 'oh Xander or others are  entitled to their opinion'. I have looked at this point in a recent note in my Blog section.  This community is living with a shared value system. If someone deliberately  seeks to undermine and ruin those agreed values by lies or intent to discredit the post by the author of this thread, then in my view that troublemaker should be cautioned and with repeated offence, should be banned for a short period say 3 months and then enter again on probation.

Biased and knowingly false opinion should be seen for what is is.

The M/O of Xander/ Snowman et al should be well known by now.

Dr. Mabuse

This  is a legit question.

Would any one  please  explain to the infidels the DIFFERENCE  between a pattern and an elegant pattern.

I trust this question meets the political correctness requirements  of this  board.
The Gambler

Xander

QuoteWould any one  please  explain to the infidels the DIFFERENCE  between a pattern and an elegant pattern.-Dr. Mabuse

Simple, by throwing words like elegant, eb and flow, or fluid dynamics in front of pattern then we can pretend that it's not just more of the same gambler's fallacy nonsense.

Of course, what's next will likely be made up symbols like "M" and "P" to replace the words red and black.   When pushed, Gizmo can't prove why he feels all of the mathematicians are wrong, and why his system should really work. 

In the end, it's the same nonsense that flares up over and over and over.  [smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley]

warrior

Quote from: Dr. Mabuse on June 15, 2014, 04:10:52 PM
This  is a legit question.

Would any one  please  explain to the infidels the DIFFERENCE  between a pattern and an elegant pattern.

I trust this question meets the political correctness requirements  of this  board.
i would like to know too

Gizmotron

An Elegant Pattern is a perfect repeating pattern that continues to hit perfectly for from 20 to 30 consecutive spins.

warrior

Show me what it would like please.

NathanDetroit

Taking  x as the dominant would that be a an example of an elegant pattern ?

X O X X  O X

Gizmotron

Quote from: NathanDetroit on June 15, 2014, 06:20:18 PM
Taking  x as the dominant would that be a an example of an elegant pattern ?

X O X X  O X

That would not be.

Gizmotron

Quote from: warrior on June 15, 2014, 06:04:00 PM
Show me what it would like please.

On the American wheel I have these twelve numbers: 0, 00, 1, 2, 5, 6, 17, 18, 27, 28, 31, and 32.

H - means that one of these 12 numbers hit.
n - means one of these 12 numbers did not hit.

This is what happened:

HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn HHn

I made over $3,000 in half an hour. I started with $60.

Mike

Gizmo, so an elegant pattern is one which continues for.... how many spins?

How many elegant patterns are possible? what is the smallest pattern you can identify as a potentially elegant one?

Gizmotron

Quote from: Garnabby on June 15, 2014, 06:45:12 PM

That would be one in a trillion?  Guessing.

The topic of the thread was something about taking advantage of rare events. That pattern occurred back in 1993. At the time of my first posting I had only experienced one other perfect pattern. In the last seven years I have experienced three more. All three of the most recent ones happened from a set of groupings I call the tens. You can easily see them by looking at any standard marquee attached to a Roulette table.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Mike on June 15, 2014, 06:54:00 PM
Gizmo, so an elegant pattern is one which continues for.... how many spins?
How many elegant patterns are possible? what is the smallest pattern you can identify as a potentially elegant one?

20 to 30, as I said.

There's no handbook for pattern recognition. If you see a perfect occurring pattern, what does it matter what form it has taken? Consider it a bag of gold to ignore.  Take a Math pill and drink it down with the coolaid. I suppose you need instruction   on how to bet one too. You are lucky I'm talking to you. You are like the side kick to spandex boy.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Garnabby on June 15, 2014, 06:45:12 PM
P.S.  If three grand is all that you made on that one, then YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!

It was my first one. I had never taken a huge chance before. I started out all in and kept everything in for the first nine spins. After that I started keeping winnings. My first loss was a $500 bet. I walked away after the first loss. I agree with you though. I could have done better.