Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Pause for a moment

Started by Garfield, January 12, 2016, 10:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfield

Hi all !

Althought IMO pausing in a middle of a shoe (no bet condition) couldn't improve your winning chance, statically and mathematically speaking, based on my experience playing this game there are some advantage doing this.

First, it allowed you not to go deeper in the sinkhole. For me who is a system player, the urge to bet on every single hand is huge. Thus, I might have several win in a row and vice versa.

Good if you're on a hot streak of winnings. But very frustating indeed when you're on the downside. With poor MM one losing streak might take back all your winning, even the initial BR, and then you would enter "berserk" mode. We all know how this would end.

Second, again for system player like me, a pause is the opportunity to see what went wrong with my method in the particular shoe. Do I need to reverse my bet selection? Do I miss something? A trend? Or I should stop following the trend and bet the anti-trend? Is it FLD,OLD?

By implementing a pause I've managed to reduce my LIAR amount. Usually I will encounter 5-7 LIAR after several shoes' sometimes even up to 10. But now most I am experienced max 4 LIAR, average 3.

This really help me to cool down myself, regain confident again and I found recoup my losses is easily now.

I would like to hear some real live experienced with people about using a pause. Any constructive comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Garfield

Quote from: Xcaliforniadealer on January 12, 2016, 02:30:03 PM
Maybe, just maybe.....................'the relevancy of the happening'...................????????????

Hi my favorite poster! As usuall I would have to ask you to explain what you mean! Please !
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.