Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

He raise the price !!!

Started by Garfield, May 15, 2016, 05:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8player

Quote from: Albalaha on May 18, 2016, 04:17:55 AM
     Dear Friend,
                 25/100 or 65/200 are inevitable to come. Your safety break could lead you to stop at 4/20 or anything like that momentarily but you can not eliminate to get 25/100 as 4/20,5/30,6/20,10/30 or anything alike despite your so called "safety breaks". I know many gentlemen here who says, oh! I won't get 25/100 ever as I am so smart to quit earlier. I agree that you can quit but you can still get 25/100 in the manner I described in 4 sessions of yours or so. I hope you must have caught this point of mine.
                        Since, in a random game we have no control over what will happen in the next spin, anybody claiming to never get 25/100 is a naive only.

Oh, boy, Albalaha....those are some rather rough numbers up there....Thank Goodness I haven't suffered through losing jags quite that drastic.  I do recall that my worst trip was a weekend some 20 years ago at Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, but, even then,  my strike rates were were in the high 30's, nowhere near a mere 25%.  And here's the thing about that, Albalaha....my very next trip was a rather successful one, nothing less than I would have expected and anticipated after such a disastrous trip.

Look, let's all acknowledge: "Spit Happens".  There are times when we simply cannot win a bet.  I get it.  Frankly, I'm rather familiar with those difficulties.  But I also know how to combat those difficulties.  I choose to sit out.  I don't abort the session; rather, I just wait it out.  My bet selection process will come around; it's only a matter of time.  So my job then becomes to make sure that I AM THERE when it does, and that all leads to bankroll preservation; hence, my "no-bet" option.

I apologize in advance, Albalaha, if I am making this all sound just a bit too easy or a bit too simple....please know, it is not.  But I know exactly what I am at that table for, and I have a very good way of going about acquiring it.

As always, I wish it for all of you.  Take care, and stay well.

gr8player

Quote from: Jimske on May 19, 2016, 02:58:48 AM
BTW, I'm still trying to figure why betting less hands is better.  Are there certain places to wait for that have a better chance of winning?  If so I'd sure like someone to clue me in.

Absolutely not, Jimske.  There exists no "certain places...that have a better chance of winning".  It's all even chance.

I bet less hands because my bet selection process is probably alot more "selective" (read: narrowed) than yours is.  That's my approach to this game; I like to pick my spots as the shoe's bias (read: "dom") comes into focus for me.  This methodology pretty much automatically allows ''wiggle-room" for my much-applied "no-bet" option, as well.  So I'm rather comfortable with my over-all play, and we all know just how imperative that is, especially when viewing this game (as I do) over the long term.

Doesn't make my play any better than yours; frankly, your strike rates are just fine, and wouldn't change a thing if I were you.  Play the way that you're most comfortable with, and your chance for long-term success increases, IMHO.

Anyhow, take care and stay well.

Jimske

Awwww, shucks, guys. yer makin' me blush!   But I accept the presidency!