Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Live Split Repeater

Started by ignatus, May 22, 2013, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

....I post this in the official strategy section, because im *pretty sure* this is a very good strategy.

Now I use the spinmaster software to track the spins - Whenever a split is formed, by the hit numbers, that split is bet. This can be two splits bet at the same time, when three numbers gives a pattern for betting two splits. Ok

Progression +1 for each split bet.

After each hit -retracking is made, using spinmaster.

Hit-rate is very high, so im suprised myself I found out this strategy... I think it deserves alot of attention.

This was my first session (from live-spins)

LLLLLLLWLLLLLLLWLLLLLWLLLLWLLLLLLWLW

I will play this live and report back my results....

In picture 1, splits would be placed at: 5/6, 24/23, 23/26, 30/33, 33/36.

In picture 2, splits would be placed at: 3/2, 21/20, 26/29, 30/29.

GreatGrampa

Ignatus! Good idea, it happens quite often! But I learnt it the hard way sometime back that it also gets into a lull period and you will lose everything you won. It went to 14 or 15 spins without a hit, don't remember the exact number now.

The way I approached with moderate success is to go for 8 such splits and stop and do virtual betting until a hit to start over again. This helped me from getting into huge drawdowns from which you can't get up. But couldn't master it. Still in the process of mastering it.   Post your results regularly and your analysis and mods from this base concept. Lets see  how it evolves. Who knows, you might have a dog here.
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

ignatus

Yes, I've noticed that same problem, when many splits are placed, that can be little tricky. And im not sure progression would work. I *thought* this was a great strategy, but then (same mistake as usual) when I get a lucky start, then the luck turns... perhaps this strategy should be moved to "creative adventures" ...

The progression need to be fixed, I know, alot of people don't like a negative progression with many bets placed.

It all depends on if you get a hit *before* many splits are placed. Some times that happens, sometimes it does not happen.

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on May 23, 2013, 06:03:52 AM
I *thought* this was a great strategy, but then (same mistake as usual) when I get a lucky start, then the luck turns...

Don't just give up on it mate. Great idea, but you seem to stray across various ideas without giving depth into each idea. Give more time into one idea, you will get there. One at a time or two at a time :)
Just thought, why not discuss about how to define a framework/method. Result the thread here...
Do you have it in you?

love
Gramps

Jarabo002

Thanks Ignatus. it's a very good method.

Did you find another better progression?

For example, try to add 1 coin when you hit until 36 spins.
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

ignatus

Quote from: jarabo002 on May 25, 2013, 04:33:51 PM
Thanks Ignatus. it's a very good method.

Did you find another better progression?

For example, try to add 1 coin when you hit until 36 spins.

Yes, the progression is the issue with this strategy, I haven't figured that out yet.

Problem is also, when many splits are placed, progression becomes difficult. +1 progression won't work in that case.

Turner

Ignatus...nice idea. As GG said, it comes and goes though.

Progressions are not a sticking plaster to get over the lulls.

Virtual spins, other ideas in the lull, reduced betting in the lull are better.

They are attempts to get the bet selection right without throwing money at the problem.

ignatus

Quote from: Turner on May 25, 2013, 04:58:48 PM
Ignatus...nice idea. As GG said, it comes and goes though.

Progressions are not a sticking plaster to get over the lulls.

Virtual spins, other ideas in the lull, reduced betting in the lull are better.

They are attempts to get the bet selection right without throwing money at the problem.

Thanks turner for your comments, Now perhaps it's better playing this with single numbers? Still when a split formation is formed i've noticed it will hit again pretty soon. Or perhaps that is just my imagination? I DID some short tests only, but more testing is needed, I know from experience: -Once you get a lucky start, then the luck turns....

Don't know how many times that have happened. hahaa  :P

Virtual spins is a very good idea, but im not sure how that could be applied to this strategy...
?

GreatGrampa

Ignatus,I shall hlp you here. can you take 3 sets of 50 spins and post only the first 50 here. I wll explain the approach and show how to do for this set. Then yu can rn the same against the other sets of 50 spins and report bck here. what do you say?

ignatus

OK, here is 50 Live-spins:

GreatGrampa

8Ignatus,

I have attached the excel with my approach. It is pretty straightforward if you are able to follow the instructions that I have marked in yellow.

I have also played your 50 spins, and unfortunately I couldn't show the play when the tables turns against you as it was an easy session. Perhaps out of the second and third set of 50 spins, may be one of them turns out to be difficult so that I can show how we can recover from 1 or 2 losses.

As you can see, I have played 50 spins and came out with +119u as the final outcome. Slow and steady O0 !

Perhaps, either you can play the 2nd and 3rd set and post it here or if you can share, I can play and post it here. Your choice! I prefer you doing it, so that we can see whether you are able to follow and understand what I have stated as rules.

- Gramps

GreatGrampa

Ignatus mate!

Can you post the next 2 sets of 50 spins?

Cheers
Gramps

ignatus

Great results!  :thumbsup:  Here are the next 50 spins

GreatGrampa

Here you go! 130+units from 50 spins. Even here I didn't go into virtual spins. Can you publish the 3rd set as well! Hope we get virtual spins there so that I can show how this will work there!

Chrisbis

Excellent Telemetry Great Grampa...............  :thumbsup:

and wonderful little tracking system in use.
Bravo!