Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

baccarat strategy (matrix)

Started by RouletteGhost, April 05, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouletteGhost

I created a baccarat strategy...fallacy? sure...figured I would share.....

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

wannawin

Quote from: RouletteGhost on April 05, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
I created a baccarat strategy...fallacy? sure...figured I would share.....

thanks for sharing your strategy. there are many players who like baccarat around here .  what happened to roulette?? is this better than EC betting for you?
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

8OR9

Can you explain how you got the bet selections......also it seems there was only one loss, not two......( two ties in the red and only one loss in the red)

RouletteGhost

you are right, the ties were pushes so i lost 2 units total and the greens were 1 unit win each
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

8OR9

Any comment on how you made the bet selections?

RouletteGhost

audionut

Nice strategy, but you know you will get the same (just more of them) results mathematically simply using 1 column instead of 3...i.e, take the first 3 numbers vertically...no need to go ACROSS...  :nod:

RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost

some examples of live shoes above

Shoe 1: +7
Shoe 2: +5
Shoe 3: +6
Shoe 4: +8
Shoe 5: +6
Shoe 6: +3

Shoe 7: -18
Shoe 8: +1
Shoe 9: +1
Shoe 10: +3
Shoe 11: +12
Shoe 12: +4

Shoe 13: -5
Shoe 14: +9
Shoe 15: +3

Total: +45 units

RouletteGhost

audionut

I REALLY like this system...you know why? The math is on your side...the odds of you winning 1 out of 3 "even chance" bets is a staggering 87.5%..!!!

that's why it works.... you really don't need 3 columns, one will work i.e, using the first 3 numbers vertically...it also helps "randomness" if you bet, say, the SAME pattern for 3 bets, once a win, try betting the OPPOSITE pattern for the next 3 bets, etc...both will work...  :nod: 8)

RouletteGhost

I know what you are saying

I tried this same method betting against the column above however betting for same as column above did better.

I'm not a fan of big progressions, that's why I do a 1 2 4 three step marty and quit it if loses. It's proving to be decent after 15 shoes

Can I hit a brick wall? I was expecting to. Haven't yet