Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

37 spins, 1 Dozen Will Always Have 2 Repeating Numbers In It

Started by AMK, November 12, 2013, 02:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMK

After millions of spin tests it has been shown that there will always be a minimum of 4 repeaters in a 37 spin cycle.

This then implies that 1 dozen, which one we don't know, will always have 2 or more repeaters in it during a 37 spin cycle.

Infact, 1 dozen and 1 column, will always have 2 or more repeaters in it during the same 37 spin cycle.

I wanted to present this observation to see if any good methods can be developed around it?

Any ideas out there : )

VLS

Most-interesting observation. Thanks for bringing it around A.

Quote from: AMK on November 12, 2013, 02:39:03 AM
After millions of spin tests it has been shown that there will always be a minimum of 4 repeaters in a 37 spin cycle

You gotta love when observations are of the "holding" kind!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

AMK

AMK

Thanks VLS!!

Hope you don't mind the thread being on rouletteforum.cc 

Betselection.cc was down for a couple of days. I like the new look of the website!!

Hope you'll join in!

Albalaha

In 37 spins, there will be 10 Reds. What is the use of such knowledge? Can we apply any progression strategy that can get benefit from this "universal truth"? No.[smiley]aes/stop.png[/smiley]
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

Law of third says that in an average cycle of 37 spins there has to be about 12 numbers that won't appear. Repeaters are an open truth in every cycle.
You can't expect all 37 unique numbers coming in 37 spins.
Since there are minimum 4 to max 18 repeaters and there are only three dozens to fall any number apart from 0, at least two repeaters will fall in a single dozen.

There is no innovation in this interesting looking finding.
You can't win for sure even with a million chips due to this.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Number Six

Yes it's a well known observation. But look, you aren't going to get anywhere following mindless triggers as proposed on the thread in the other forum. I call them mindless because the trigger is an illusion, a simple convenience that is easy to remember. They don't take advantage of your "phenomenon"; in fact, they dillute it until it doesn't even exist any more. The bet selection needs to be much more refined.

The purpose of such observations is to enhance your knowledge. Roulette can be as simple or as complex as you want, but that all depends on the state of your understanding.

It's important not to miss the point that what you observe is just an average set over the long term, as you state "millions of spins". The average seldom actually holds true from cycle to cycle. Mathematically the distribution of red and black should be R B R B R B R B etc with the occasional 0 thrown in there. But how often do you see that kind of prolonged distribution? It falls that way according to its probability of doing so. All you can really go on is that, for sure, there will be some repeaters in a cycle of spins, how many and when can't really be determined accurately. And there is always a nagging thought that you have to bet the same over and over in case you miss the repeater. That is too rigid. It lacks creativity, lateral thinking, whatever. I simply call these methods being too square.

You need to drill down beyond what you see in front of you to what you observe within a cycle of spins, and you're already on the right track by applying your findings to how they affect other payouts. By drilling down into probabilities you can begin to create your own situations and your own rules where a dozen might just have a higher than expected chance of hitting. Of course, the ball could land in any pocket at any time, but will it?

Bally6354

One important thing to consider in all of this is the psychcological aspect of playing just a few numbers.

These kind of things don't get discussed so often but I can tell you from experience that it takes a lot of patience playing this way. The days will come where you swear the wheel is out to get you when you hit the next door neighbour for the umpteenth time.

Of course there is always a trade off between risk and reward....but you need to feel comfortable with a playing style and this way is not for everyone. A few near misses and you can go from having a strategy to no strategy within minutes. Never a good thing at the tables.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.