Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

2 numbers with progression

Started by ignatus, February 08, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

2 numbers bet, 2 random numbers or 2 hotnumbers.

progression: after 18 spins without hit +1u bet, keep the same bet until reach a new high (then reset/restart)

First test i played with 0 & 1 (same bet) and random spins

Second test i played with 2 hotnumbers

ignatus

playing with the 2 hottest numbers.

ignatus

...playing with the 2 hottest numbers (all livespins ofc)

TwoCatSam

Please define your "hot number"...
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ignatus

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 11, 2014, 09:11:02 AM
Please define your "hot number"...

well, you must have some kind of software to be able to track the hotnumber. A hotnumber is the number(s) who have had the most hits, in comparison to all other numbers. so, the 2 hottest numbers are bet, ....and as the general roulettewisdom says "hotnumbers can sleep too" yes, they can, but with progression such a bad streak is recovered, (most of the time) nothing is 100% sure in roulette ofcourse, but from my testings this progression/recovery works very well. 2 numbers is also important factor in this method; i have done testings from all number combinations, and 2 numbers have the best results from 10 000's of randomspins i've done in rx....

ignatus

if you don't have Roulette Xtreme you can use Spinmaster. it's free, it can track hotnumbers

cheers

Number Six

I have a suggestion. You should test with true random numbers, like from random.org, to ensure that your results aren't unique to a single set of live spins. A hot number might be hot for a reason you're not considering.

Also, you could further define your hot number criteria with additional testing and investigation. A number that has hit more than any other in an endless sample from the first spin is a meaningless statistic, since it's probably just a product of the random process. There is nothing unusual here, there's no advantage. In short, what you're doing will fail quite miserably.

My experience is to define a number between two points in time, the origin being its initial hit. Then try to ascertain if that number has a higher probability than the expectation of hitting again before the second point. The purpose being to predict future hot numbers instead of merely observing past ones.

ignatus

These two games was played with random numbers: (same two numbers 0 & 1) and as you can see from these charts progression & recovery works very well, both in theory and practice. To play with hotnumbers gives a greater hitrate, ofcourse. so, it's not a failure at all.

ignatus

This is one lucky session flatbet 2 numbers for 10 000 randomspins;

TwoCatSam

Stick with it ignatus.  Put that joint down and keep pluggin' away.  I'm a big believer in hot numbers.  Watching your results with a drool or two.

TwoCat
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ignatus

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 11, 2014, 06:12:10 PM
Stick with it ignatus.  Put that joint down and keep pluggin' away.  I'm a big believer in hot numbers.  Watching your results with a drool or two.

TwoCat

Thanks Sam  :D

plolp

Interesting. Have you tried taking the last two numbers systematically on real permanence ?
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

ignatus

plolp

I tested 1933 spins attacking the last two numbers  systematically.
Permanence Wiesbaden.
According to the probabilities I will touch 104.5 times.
I hit 104 times .. This is a small sample but what stability!
I feel that to always play the last two numbers gives a little more (dealer a little robotic)
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

TwoCatSam

Quote from: plolp on February 24, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
Interesting. Have you tried taking the last two numbers systematically on real permanence ?

Could you explain this please, plolp?  A little example using real spins would sure help.

Sam