Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anti-Trend

Started by ignatus, October 31, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

Very good results so far.... i tried follow trend (that didn't work) so i tried the opposite, that did work.

it's a 12 numbers bet.

two last dozens hit are always bet.

flatbet

trigger: wait for a pattern (last 3 spins) then bet against it for the next two spins, straight up, 12 number bet (two last doz hit)

RBR, then bet R
BRB, then bet B
BBB, then bet R
RRR, then bet B

so for an example you get RBR, and two last dozen hit is 1 & 3. then all REDs are bet in dozen 1 & 3..... lets say dozen 2 black hits, and last two dozens hit is 3 & 2, then you have a RBRB Pattern, the second bet would be all blacks in dozen 3 & 2. STOP after 2 spins and look for the next trigger.

ignatus

4/4 games won

ignatus

5/5 games won.....

ignatus

i had one losing session, so stats are: 6/7 games won

ignatus

7/8 games won...

Kingspin

Could you knock a tracker together for this my friend.  Makes it much more fun us tracker addicts.  I will donate something via pay pal to you.

ozon

I play this strategy and  I think  that  bet  selection    is   very  stable ,  but to achieve  profit  target   you must  wait long  time.
We   can   add  mild  proggresion    1  1  1   1   1  ,   1.5  1.5  1.5 1.5  1.5  ,   2  2  2  2  2  2   2  ,   3   3   3   3   3   ... when   we  reach   3   we  stay   on  3  to  the   end.
Ex .  In dublinbet   we  take   base  1 unit  20c   ,   bankroll  we need   200E     ,profit  target   10%  per   session.

RichBailey86

use the dreaded martingale

after the trigger place bet
if lose wait for another trigger, double
if lose again wait for another trigger and double again
when hit reset to one unit

if the bet selection is so good then it should be safe
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

NathanDetroit

Quote from: RichBailey86 on November 13, 2014, 02:13:50 AM
use the dreaded martingale

after the trigger place bet
if lose wait for another trigger, double
if lose again wait for another trigger and double again
when hit reset to one unit

if the bet selection is so good then it should be safe

Your  best bet would be  the 1-2-2 method with 3 consecutive  bets. Yes the THIRD bet is a compromise.What makes you think that waiting for another trigger would be  safer. Try to kill the pig while you  got it.

With the 1-2-2 method  if all goes against you you are down only 5 units versus 7 units  with your  martingale approach.

For recreational purposes only. Play at your own risk.