Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Last Nine -ULTIMATE-

Started by ignatus, January 06, 2013, 02:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drazen

Quote from: ignatus on January 06, 2013, 05:39:21 PM
That's very unrealistic

I don't want to be harsh or play some smart guy, but only thing what is unrealistic is you, and especialy your approach to all this.

By approach I mean (and not only for this forum, and this thread) that even when someone with much more knowledge and experience , explains and warns you , you neglect and continue to drill the same thing or very similar like nothing happened.

C mon no one can have so flat learning curve, with no offense at all.

Actualy your agenda on forums and reasons/goals you have is questionable if you ask me, but that is just my opinion. No ofense please :) There is all kind of us here..

It seems to me like you just trying to discretly and in a strange way, provocate.. Like with this what you said

I'm not sure a random number generator can be used to say this is not a working method (Superman). At real tables, in real play repeats will happen, +1 progression will save you, even if repeats will not happen for 60 spins  That's very unrealistic

You just have that newbie "profile" for too long and for too strange to be true.

And now don't delete this post like you did on RF.cc when I told you similar thing earlier.. That told me a lot also..

All the best

Drazen

Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

ignatus

Last word is not said yet.I won 245 units playing 2 hours.

TwoCatSam

Things are looking up!!  I can see a full five inches of his shot.  All the way down to the game number, which I can almost read.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

Moderator's Warning To Drazen

It would be much better if you keep your opinions of a forum member to yourself rather than criticise him/her in public here.

And don't think for one minute that stating "no offence" as you contiinue to insult the member let's you off the hook. It doesn't.

Your behaviour is NOT acceptable.

KINDLY. READ. THE. RULES -- and observe them.  [And look up the word "inflammable" while you're there...]

An apology to Ignatus  would also be appropriate.

ignatus

Thanks esoito

The progression line for 9 numbers playing with 0.5 units on DublinBet:

0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1 ,1,  1.5, 2.5, 3, 4,  6, 9  That's a 10 step progression for 9 numbers.

Or use the more careful progression +1 each third spin

0.5,0.5,0.5,1,1,1,1.5,1.5,1.5,2,2,2,2.5,2.5,2.5,3,3,3,3.5,3.5,3.5,4,4,4,4.5,4.5,4.5,5,5,5  ....until 10.

(That's a 60 step progression).When using this progression, remember 1 win within 1 cycle (3 spins) after one hit is the rule, or one hit during the first 3 spins or afew WLW sessions you'd be recoverd.

60 spin cycle is pretty strong. The trick using this one is to not reset after a hit, but continue progression until 2-3 hits, after this reset. In this way you'd be recoverd pretty soon

ignatus

"Ignatius, this system is simply amazing.

Test completed!

I went until progression 30: 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 10 10 10
after that bet 1 1 1 1 1 until win * - i didn't have time to program the progression until step 60, maybe i will do it later- excel file too many ifs

In any case, in 65k spins only 2 were above 30, one at 34 another at 38.

Results as per attached file.

158701 units profit/ 65505 spins = 2,42 units profit per spin!

i rest my case.

PS: if you have any doubts, Give me any list so i can test it.

Regards
Alex"

ignatus

I reached the 2000 barrier.+500 units from less than 3h live play  8)

TwoCatSam

OK

ignatus posted this same shot on the other forum.  I can see all of it.  Here I see down to 1/2 of the bet number.  The bet count 1,xxx,xxx  Just below the dealer's name.

It is not me, my computer or my dogs!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ophis

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 07, 2013, 04:24:41 AM
OK

ignatus posted this same shot on the other forum.  I can see all of it.  Here I see down to 1/2 of the bet number.  The bet count 1,xxx,xxx  Just below the dealer's name.

It is not me, my computer or my dogs!

Sam

Sam. What webbrowser do you use. Version? Did you try with different one?
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Drazen

Quote from: esoito on January 07, 2013, 01:15:25 AM
Moderator's Warning To Drazen

It would be much better if you keep your opinions of a forum member to yourself rather than criticise him/her in public here.

And don't think for one minute that stating "no offence" as you contiinue to insult the member let's you off the hook. It doesn't.

Your behaviour is NOT acceptable.

KINDLY. READ. THE. RULES -- and observe them.  [And look up the word "inflammable" while you're there...]

An apology to Ignatus  would also be appropriate.

Ah, yes there is no anything from saying some things, because they can't be changed, and it is best to ignore them, especialy when you shouldnt and actualy don't give a damn for it...  :drunk:

I uderstand sometimes some things just must look protocol well, although their true functionality is total...  :footinmouth:  and even if they are far away from something normal and reasonable, you have to stand them because upper institutions consider it  jus protocol well.

Few people told me in private, that they personaly also think excatly what I said about ignatus, but who cares O:-)

[STOP IT!! You're doing it again!!]

Apology? Protocol? Ok I am sorry..

Eppur si muove! :forbidden:

Cheers

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

TwoCatSam

Ophis

I use Firefox.  I always upgrade when they tell me to, so I'm relatively sure I have the latest version.  I will try looking at it with Internet Explorer.

Sam

TwoCatSam

I am now on internet explorer.  It is the same.
Ralph sent me several pics by email and they are all fine.  I can see everything.
Sam

Paulus

Good fun this type of bet and seems to work well for me so far.  I wait until there hasn't been a repeat for 9 spins then place my chips.
Is there a tracker for this?

Cheers
Paulus

MarignyGrilleau

Statistically, the best window to use is last five with no repeats back to back. Just Saying. Check stats for repeating numbers and notice were are the concentrations of hits.

I appreciate the guts of your progression.  :nod:
Cheers :beer:

Jarabo002

Does this system works?

Is there any tracker?

Thanks! :thumbsup:
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.