Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How frequent must it hit?

Started by Ralph, January 27, 2013, 03:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I will run some testing honestly wanting difficult runs. How to deal with sessions which has under average hitting.

I will end a session as soon on plus, which is wise on a difficult session. If the hit rate is very good I will prolong the session somewhat.

The first one lasted 320 spins, with 6 hits. The hitrate is 1 in 53, a low hit rate so I stopped at 64 units plus.

The picture shows which spins got a hit. It is one straight up.

Ralph

This session had a hit rate of 1 in 38.5, closer to average. Started well so I did it longer than until plus.
Drawndown about 380. Ended plus 182.  308 spins.

Ralph

A run of 325 spins. 50 plus, which is less than the highest earlier. Hit rate 1 in 40.6.
Down about 150.

The hit rate in the first about 1000 spins is less than average  about  1 in 44.

We could never go plus here flat betting, if we not should "know what is due" in numbers.

Ralph

528 spins and far below average. plus 55. Down about 1000. As I suspected from earlier play, the average can be as low as 20 hits in 1000 spins and we can still win. The danger will come if the hit rate is 0 or 1 in 1000 spins, and not increase the next few hundreds, a few hit and we are back.

It is not often we have sessions with 2 hits in 1500 spins, but it will for sure happen.
If we then lose 1000 Euro it is hard, but we must be able to know the risks we take. The chance
this 1000 Euro is from winning money is rather large, but not sure.

90% of the play in January(which has been in fun, stopped real at 2000) has been on single numbers, using
0.01 mostly, sometimes 0.1 and very few EC play using higher value. I think the average stakes has been about 0.3.  The fun account has grown to 17000, started at 4999.

It is many hours of play  10000 of spins, on a zero wheel.