Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The continuing saga of my 'pairs' study.

Started by horus, March 06, 2015, 07:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horus

You guys are probably getting sick of me talking about these pairs by now  :whistle:

I am just trying to look at all the different options and see if I can create a low variance trending strategy with these things. So I will put all my pairs ideas here in the one place.

One pattern that I know I have not mentioned before is the following.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

The HL is the longest absent pair in the above pictures which I will call pair 2.

Pair 1 is HH, Pair 3 is LL and Pair 4 is LH.

The absent pair (2) goes missing for a further 22 spins. So that's 11 pairs that are going to follow without the HL.

I will write down the pair numbers in which these 11 pairs appeared.

Interestingly enough, every number alternated from a previous number.

So HL (2) is the longest absent pair and I would leave that out. I will write out the two alternating pairs from the one that just appeared and there should be a run of 9 winners.

1 (play 3+4 next)  So if pair 2 is missing and it alternates from 1, bet for first result to be LOW.
4 (play 1+3 next) Pair 2 missing and alternate. Bet same as first result on second result.
3 (play 1+4 next) Pair 2 missing and alternate. Bet for second result to be HIGH.
1 (play 3+4 next) Pair 2 missing and alternate. Bet for first result to be LOW.
3 (play 1+4 next) Pair 2 missing and alternate. Bet for second result to be HIGH.
4 (play 1+3 next) Pair 2 missing and alternate. Bet same as first result on second result.
2  LOST. end of streak. +8.

It's something to look for across the three E/C's.

If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

horus

Sorry guys! It would have helped if I had posted the chart telling you what to bet and when.

I will go back and edit the first post with what I would have bet.

I will list all six bets for the even chances and they are all interchangeable.

RR, OO, LL =1.
RB, OE, LH = 2.
BB, EE, HH = 3.
BR, EO, HL = 4.

If 1/2 absent. Bet B1, E1 or H1. (1 means the first result of the pair)
If 1/3 absent. Bet the opposite of the first result on the second result of the pair.
If 1/4 absent. Bet B2, E2 or H2. (2 means the second result of the pair)
If 2/3 absent. Bet R2, O2 or L2.
If 2/4 absent. Bet the same as the first result on the second result of the pair.
If 3/4 absent. Bet R1, O1 or L1.
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

horus

This pairs bet is one of my favourites and probably just about comes up more than anything else as a trigger.

[attachimg=1]

The HL and LL pairs have went missing together for 6 consecutive pairs (12 spins).

I will wait until I see them go missing for 3 consecutive times and then attack.

So obviously I am betting for HIGH to appear as the second result of the pair.

horus

Another example similar to above and this time it's the 'terrible two's' out in force!

[attachimg=1]

The EO and OE pairs have went missing for 13 consecutive pairs (26 spins).

So that means either EE or OO are going to be showing.

So the rule is....

If the 2 (EO) and the 4 (OE) are both absent. Bet the same as the first result on the second result of the pair.

This run produced a streak of 10 wins. My record in actual live play is 15.

Positive progressions are the way to go when you are trying to ride streaks. One of the reasons why I particularly love the mongoose with the parlay as the first step.

ludo8400

@HORUS

Here an Excel file for your game

:thumbsup:

Ludo8400