Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why I fail in the long RUN ?

Started by BetJack, July 17, 2016, 08:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetJack

Hello forum friends

Today I decided to publish some pictures
from my method

Anybody think such bad streak can be won?
http://betselection.cc/albalaha's-exclusive/anybody-think-such-bad-streak-can-be-won/180/
EXTREME SESSIONS

results
sessions 1/end +18  /max bet 26  /drop down -131
sessions 2/end +7   /max bet 4   /drop down -35
sessions 3/end +14  /max bet 3   /drop down -12
sessions 4/end -15  /max bet 9   /drop down -57
sessions 5/end -15   /max bet 7    /drop down -41
sessions 6/end +16  /max bet 19  /drop down -121
sessions 7/end +4   /max bet 3    /drop down -12

Harsh Sessions won by Positive gambling module
http://betselection.cc/albalaha's-exclusive/harsh-sessions-won-by-positive-gambling-module/15/

results
seq       /max bet / Drop dwon/ profit/
session 1 /  25    /   -162   /   +16  /
session 2 /  3     /   -18    /    +6  /
session 3 /  3     /   -10    /    +8  /
session 4 /  3     /   -13    /    +9  /
session 5 /  5     /   -23    /    +8  /
session 6 /  4     /   -13    /    +7  /
session 7 /  3     /   -17    /    +6  /
session 8 /  2     /   -18    /    -3  /
session 9 /  5     /   -30    /   -16  /
session 10/  9     /   -41    /   +29  /

beautiful graphics
looks good
right

then
Why I fail in the long RUN
random org 5000 spins'

random org 5000 spins 2

stop loss at 300 units

can somebody help me why I fail
where is the flaw

BETJACK

BetJack

11TH HARSH SESSION

L
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
W
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
W
W

result
max bet 4 / drop down -34 /
net +2 on spin 21 / end -24

BETJACK

Blue_Angel

How to help you if you don't explain what you are doing?!

Speaking generally, you are expecting the impossible, you present some results, God only knows from where, then you expect someone to wipe your own behind!

Even if someone could solve your own stuff, why would he/she be compeled to do so??!

And since when betting selection is irrelevant from betting?!
Choosing Black from Red could make the whole difference between winners and losers!

Don't get me wrong but I consider these kind of topics pointless.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

You failed to win in the long run test as you based your strategy on false notions as blue angel did when he thought a 37 step delayed martingale can beat any session under the sun. He needed streak of wins after streak of losses which may not always come before it is too late. You did something similar and lost in randomly picked normal session.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

NathanDetroit

Bet selection for EC like  either  Black OR Red requires  the ultimate of a  skill that one would not think  of. It is not a  bet selection for long term play and  even SHORT term requires that type of a skill better left to  experienced pros.

Nathan Detroit

Albalaha

Quote from: NathanDetroit on July 17, 2016, 04:18:28 PM
Bet selection for EC like  either  Black OR Red requires  the ultimate of a  skill that one would not think  of. It is not a  bet selection for long term play and  even SHORT term requires that type of a skill better left to  experienced pros.

Nathan Detroit

No betselection can put you in a state of permanent advantage whatever manner you choose that. It will still have the worst and the best moments and everything in-between.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Tomla

Nathan ---listen to the self  proclaimed expert Albahala,  self proclaimed Thorpe of our generation. He will be your guiding light. The price of his progression regression will soon be $9.99 on ebay or elsewhere so that the masses can learn.

NathanDetroit

I did NOT claim any advantage   at all.   Al I posted was 2 EC Black OR Red. No Method of play was given to gnaw on.

NathanDetroit

Tonla

I thought  his  system  were selling 2 for 99 cents at  e bay and Amazon.

soxfan

BetJack

Thanks for the opinion of all involved in the discussion ...

Someone posts make me think very seriously

BETJACK

BetJack

Quote from: Sputnik on July 17, 2016, 10:47:59 AM

You can not use red and black the common way as you see them, is not the same way as to take advantage of the true nature of the game which is different.

The last 20 years you have have hit 5.59 SD once in Monte Carlo (in real Life) and several million simulation confirm it with 5.49 SD.
So you would not break the World record getting beyond.

There is no way to bet every single event from scratch and beat 6.0 SD you need at some Point reach some kind of virtuall mode Before.
I solve this.

And the solution is not what you Think it might be, as you can not rellay on regression as the main part to make it a winning method.
Your expectaion might be a very tiny regressopn and it can start growing again without you capitilazing.

For example after four hits you drop 1 SD and it can grow nine steps more to get back to the orignial postion and it can go back to back several times.
So the false postive with this method is that you belive that regression part will solve the solution when it boild down the worst and extreme, which not is the case.

you can not rellay on regression as the main part to make it a winning method.

this is the answer to my question.

...you can not rellay on regression as the main part to make it a winning method.

BetJack

I write this because with my restricted brain's hard for me to understand some things
Let's try to imagine the long run or short run
made by many spins
let's imagine variance
Let for explanation of the variance we divide it into intervals of 1 SD
and we do not know an interval of 1 SD how many spins is
then we will have a line graphic
and we do not know what form will have the graphics
that which we know is that the variation in the graph will be no larger than the 6 SD
and  is not dependent on how long or short intervals are the graph will look
and certainly we do not know when it will start to descend on down or going up

good! and from here what we can do

Albalaha says : I know within what limits the variation is changing so and my management of the bets will change as well

Sputnik says : We monitor and observe and attack using the virtual limit of 6 in our advantage so we victory

this is my understanding of their statements

BETJACK

Blue_Angel

Quote from: BetJack on July 18, 2016, 08:57:15 AM
I write this because with my restricted brain's hard for me to understand some things
Let's try to imagine the long run or short run
made by many spins
let's imagine variance
Let for explanation of the variance we divide it into intervals of 1 SD
and we do not know an interval of 1 SD how many spins is
then we will have a line graphic
and we do not know what form will have the graphics
that which we know is that the variation in the graph will be no larger than the 6 SD
and  is not dependent on how long or short intervals are the graph will look
and certainly we do not know when it will start to descend on down or going up

good! and from here what we can do

Albalaha says : I know within what limits the variation is changing so and my management of the bets will change as well

Sputnik says : We monitor and observe and attack using the virtual limit of 6 in our advantage so we victory

this is my understanding of their statements

BETJACK

What we know for sure is only what happened, the rest are merely estimations, it can be correct or wrong.

But try not to cost you a lot when you are wrong, while you are right take as much as possible.

One wrong cannot be corrected by another wrong...
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: Blue_Angel on July 18, 2016, 09:02:10 AM

What we know for sure is only what happened, the rest are merely estimations, it can be correct or wrong.

But try not to cost you a lot when you are wrong, while you are right take as much as possible.

One wrong cannot be corrected by another wrong...

Excellent comment.

as.
Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)