Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Suggest a small program

Started by VLS, October 28, 2012, 08:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

If you can ram the description of a tracker in a small paragraph, I can give it a go.
One-liners would be better  ;)

I'm talking the type:

- Tracker for last 5 double-streets to repeat.
- Tracker for hottest split in the last 36 spins.
- Tracker for the most regular dozen/column in the last 10 cycles.

You get the gist!

At times I like a small release. Perhaps to try a new approach, language or technique when building it...

Your proggie gets delivered as a free release for the community to enjoy.

Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

wannawin

I have a request that surely can be done fairly quickly:

Tracker for the last X splits.

Please add them all. adding the option to decide how many back spins you want in the configuration of x.
If possible make it a version with buttons. If not possible then the columns of text should be quite separate.
Thank you very much.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

VLS

Just want to mention last x splits has been delivered already some time ago:

http://betselection.cc/community-software/(release)-last-x-splits-v1-0/

I'm aiming to become "coding debt free" in 2013  :nod:
-- Victor

Wildcard

Uuuhhh, uuuhhh, over here, pick me, pick me !!   :))

I would like to request a piece of software in order to play an idea of mine. I need a tracker... badly.

It´s not that hard, i think, and it may be very helpful for our fellow punters.

Perhaps you already have something that can be adjusted... Ok, here goes:

Function: Track the (chosen) location that came out X times and keep updating until reset is clicked. Please include a running count of how many spins have passed.

I am looking particularly for streets, so this would read:

Track the streets that came out X times and keep tracking all the streets that meet the criterion until reset.

Fairly simple idea... maybe easy to code (maybe not).

If you know of another program out there that already does this, please direct me to it.

If you pull this off, I will be glad to tell you my progress and will be more than happy to pay for the work, if I turn a profit.

And yes, I can wait. Thank you for reading.  :thumbsup:

VLS

Quote from: Wildcard on June 12, 2013, 11:07:28 PM
Track the streets that came out X times and keep tracking all the streets that meet the criterion until reset.

X times within Y spins, right?
-- Victor

Wildcard

Hi :)

Well, the idea is to keep a running count of spins, so in the end, yes, it would be (example) 5 times within the past 20 spins... or 37 .... or 42 ... because we would know exactly how many spins had gone by.

I hope I´m making it clear.

It´s not meant to be a fixed "window" of spins, but rather an "expanding window".... from the 1st spin until a hit (it may happen on the 38th spin or the 50th).

I know it´s dangerous but I´m hoping the bet selection will help. In case you are wondering, it´s a "one hit recoups all" sort of system, but it´s a conscious choice. Testing with Random.org numbers has been positive. BUT i´m not sure how it will do with live spins.

If it goes sour, I´ll change the MM.

Cheers, amigo.

Drazen

Vic my suggestion is what we have been discusing over PM-s few weeks ago.

Playing outside EC-s. After x in a row you play until win but max lets say 3 times. If no win you abandon it and search next trigger like that. Will that in the end result in lower variance?

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.