Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

roulette ..gears and cogs...the world of roulette

Started by 6th-sense, July 12, 2013, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6th-sense

this is a first for me...blogging....so please this blog is only ideas of mine and you can make what you want from the journey of this blog over time to come...

please don,t inundate it with arguments and systems...and possibilities..just make a new topic or i can make a new topic if you ask under the umbrella of my blog space so discussions if any could there...

GEARS AND COGS

my idea of roulette is of a churning machine ...forever churning and running ...that machine as all machines needs gears and cogs to run...
them gears and cogs are made up in my mind of all the things we come to know about roulette..dozens,columns,even chances and many more.....the fuel for this machine is the dealer...
this machine as all machines does have limitations....but random though limited is its greatest asset...though we all know the law of the third..does it really help?

this last few weeks i have been playing about with an excellent tracker nicksmi has made up for me....it tracks the groups ..ie red odd,,,red even,,,black odd,,,black even..it tells me when 3 separate groups come out..and in what order..what use is it you may ask?....well it charts some of the gears and cogs that run this machine and with a little imagination something could definitely come from it...definitely 2 or 3 systems could easily be made up from these results....

its frustrating at the moment because i am super busy in my life and can,t spend as much time as i need to with this tracker but have lots of ideas but how to put them into a system is the key.....i,ve attached it so people can look..

right now i have to go its the children's sports day....

6th-sense

with  nicksmi permission i,ll post an interesting concept he emailed me concerning dyselexics bet...

Some of you still don't understand what I am trying to show with these alternating EC.

To make it simpler, I have attached the spreadsheet with the unique numbers already filled in that show

you can have 36 unique numbers that alternate LHLHLH....

you can have 36 unique numbers that alternate OEOEOE....

you can have 36 unique numbers that alternate RBRBRB. . . . .(Sorry I erred in yesterday's email), you can have 36 alternating RBRBR . . what I meant to say was that you cannot have 36 numbers alternating on ALL EC's simultaneously.

Now look what happens when you combine R/B with E/O.  There are only 20 unique numbers that would allow them to alternate RO/BE/RO/BE . . .

Look what happens when you combine R/B with H/L.  There are only 18 unique numbers that would allow them to alternate RL/BH/RL/BH. . .

Finally look what happens when you combine E/O with H/L. (or all 3 EC's).  There are only 10 unique numbers that would allow them to alternate O/L/EH/OL/EH . . .

The pigeon holes are filled.  Something has to happen, either a number has to repeat or an EC has to streak.

Once you understand this concept, the question is how can we use it.

Cheers

Nick

this is probably one of most unique ideas i,ve heard for a long time..and credit to nick coming up with it ......

HansHuckebein

hi 6th sense,

thanks for starting this topic.

as I don't know how you plan to run your blog, I will just reply here. If my reply interferes with your "blog construction", just delete it.

on roueletteforum.cc dyk. gave some explanaition. I recently found the pdf were he got his example from on the internet. it might be of help.

http://www.math.uvic.ca/faculty/gmacgill/guide/pigeonhole.pdf

it's "Example PHP4" that he uses.

by the way, I've been twisting and turning the layout around in various combinations. but your interesting idea never came to my mind. good job. :-)

cheers

hans

Nickmsi

Yes, Marshall, you are right.  It is indeed a lot of tracking but that is what the ExcelBot is for.  It tracks all this for us.
But what about the information itself. 
Can we get a bet selection out of this? 
How do we use it?
Is it of any use?
Any suggestions, ideas or thoughts are most welcome.
If nothing else, this expands our knowledge of possibilities or others might say,  it just more useless information.
Cheers
Nick

6th-sense

HansHuckebein 

That was nickmsi ideas...and pretty interesting...Iv'e not read anything else on that.

As nick says feel free or anyone to put ideas on that subject forward....
As to this blog it's a 1st for me and its all ad hoc as i go...
Also an upgrade to the 1st Excel sheet of hartscape is here now...its shows the dominant black/red...even/odd of each of the three separate groups....gears and cogs.....some at least..there is a tendency to be less than 50% per 100 spins of these 3 separate groups..what does it mean to me in a blog fashion ...
a few ideas is can i capitalize on this?
how many times do runs of 3 groups happen...what's the ratio  of betting the 2 groups against the last 2 of the 3 in that group..to them runs?....
more thoughts are towards what that dominant 2 EC,s show and what to bet for using them?...
for that next spin...different ideas...what if ..playing around with ideas now that that dominant 2 is black odd ...would we bet doz 2 and 3 because they are most dominant in them dozens?....
again ideas just thinking aloud..
lots of ideas just for this 1 tracker alone...

Max

HansHuckebein

this is what the tracker looks like on my pc.

is this how it should look? ???

cheers

hans

6th-sense

i think so it does look like mine which is how i wanted it set out...heres a pic..i,ve uploaded here again the tracker in case they were any problems with the upload

HansHuckebein

I asked because I use libre office (open office) and it displays so many higlighted yet empty cells.

maybe I just haven't figured out how to operate this sheet correctly.

cheers

hans

6th-sense

ok have been really busy so not posted for ages...as on the other site heres a few pics of a sheet a had nick make..and the sheet itself....S--L--S....

its triggers are any 2 numbers that appear in a line...a double street ,,,a sector ...on the table...it,ll bet that for its own number of spins..
double street it,ll bet 6 times for a hit...single street 12 times..a sector 9 times ,,,ok as promised heres a screen shot of that sytem i had made by nick....

it  has massive losses flatbetting...but with the settings i got there as you can see it comes back....

nick is working on a unique way i have given him to reverse this sheet...using the sheet itself instead of a sytem but as a tracker....i paid for this and nick spent time on it...

but i don,t and never mind sharing...other people with ideas can improve...the only way to properly test in my opinion and play about with settings is with the bot...
[size=78%]..[/size][/size][size=78%]..[/size]

Tomla

I think sharing and betting all of the the e/c's at one time is a very good idea without question! I've played it a bit and am going to play more--same thing with sharing line bets and column sections .....as I call them and dozens and columns... To me its all about the sesame st saying that is known internationally : "Sharing is Caring"

Priyanka

Quote from: Tomla on August 22, 2013, 03:36:37 AM
I think sharing and betting all of the the e/c's at one time is a very good idea without question! I've played it a bit and am going to play more--same thing with sharing line bets and column sections .....as I call them and dozens and columns... To me its all about the sesame st saying that is known internationally : "Sharing is Caring"
But will it not lead to higher variance and hence a no no?

Turner

One of my first ideas on the other site was called "streaks and toggles" so this interests me greatly.

6th-sense

ok been busy with nicksmi this last week...i,m wondering what the limit is to upload files in mb...i have a few old ones and some new ones including MR J 8 train but it won,t let me upload them they are not above 5mb....all my sheets work on the bot  :-\

Stepkevh

I have a special section on the bots website for sharing sheets.
This section of the website  will be linked to the bots "excelsheet-dropdownbox".
So when you click "Get Sheets" in the dropdownbox the bot will open the Excelbots sheetspage on the website
and you will be able to donwload sheets from there.

Stef