Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How to Bet When losing

Started by Baccnine, July 09, 2019, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baccnine

Just asking for input on how you bet when 1/4 of your buy-in has vanished and you are at a point of "win one, loose one". AND zero dragon7's have shown up to help fill your rack......

Do you flatbet and hope for a few wins in a row? Do you use the 1-3-2-6 progression? Or something other???

This happened to me the other night.....A few quick losses put me in a hole early and I really didn't want to "take a break" since we were still very early into the shoe.....

Baccnine

AsymBacGuy

When such thing happens we should think which patterns are going to balance those losses. 

Probability says that more often than not losing streaks are not promptly followed by winning streaks.
If we have lost 6 hands in a row we know we have just one pattern out of 64 to fully recoup and forcing the probabilities by the use of a progression makes things worse.

At baccarat and besides the old B less disadvantage, there's no way we could expect to get more +1 than -1, everything will balance out by 1 trillion accuracy.
Of course this happens whether we bet the same amount as no one losing bac player in the world will lose just the vig. He/she loses a lot more.

Since any single shoe is a finite card dependent proposition, what we can do is trying to get rid of those shoes who appear not to fit our plan and instead to try to get a kind of advantage over those shoes featuring the patterns we're looking for.

Up to a cutoff level on both W and L scenarios.

If we consider multiple complex situations we'll see that the "balancement world" won't happen per every single shoe as the number of hands is finite and card dependent.
Examples are when a P7 two-card point will be continuously busted by a B natural or a B 8-9 third card drawing hand or when an asymmetrical hand keep giving a wonderful third card to the player.

That doesn't mean we should start to bet respectively Banker or Player, just that our more likely plan will be disrespected in that given shoe.

Imo it's not the "what" but the "how" that matters.

as.
Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

Babu

Quote from: Baccnine on July 09, 2019, 05:09:30 PM
Just asking for input on how you bet when 1/4 of your buy-in has vanished and you are at a point of "win one, loose one". AND zero dragon7's have shown up to help fill your rack......

Do you flatbet and hope for a few wins in a row? Do you use the 1-3-2-6 progression? Or something other???

This happened to me the other night.....A few quick losses put me in a hole early and I really didn't want to "take a break" since we were still very early into the shoe.....

Baccnine

I would just bet randomly with small bets, occasionally increasing it a little.  As soon as I gain decent amount, I would push all gains from the 1/4 mark and maybe even some.  With a win, it will recover significantly or even give you a gain.  Should you lose that push, repeat.

Should you go below the 1/4 mark to the 1/2 mark, use the half mark as your point to determine new gains and repeat.

Should you go to the 3/4 mark, still repeat the strategy.   I guess everyone gets the point.