Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Thank a programmer today

Started by wannawin, December 09, 2012, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Thank a programmer today. Many of them give their time generously to carry out a program and only hope for our thanks and appreciation.

Thanks to: Opis, Gizmotron, Bayes, Ralph, Victor, Stepkevh, Normy2000.

I have tried to create programs in the past. I know how hard it can be for something to be programmed. Sometimes you do not know what that entails a simple box with a few buttons. These generous people please receive my admiration.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

KingsRoulette

Indeed. They are like a genie. "Your wish is my command".
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

soggett

+1

thanks to all the programmers from me too, keep up the good work guys  :thumbsup:

Wildcard

+2  :P

Tough I seldom use their software (hell, I hardly play these days), I truly value their efforts and sharing spirit.

Let´s not forget Victor too !

Thank you, guys.

AMK

Yes,

A big thanks to all the programmers!

SamNL

A big thanks to all programmers from me too!

ozzi43

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Stepkevh

Thank you for the "thank you's"  :thumbsup:

nOrMy2o0o

Thanks guys!  :-[ , we do it for the family...  :rose:

Smoczoor

Opis, Gizmotron, Bayes, Ralph, Victor, Stepkevh, Normy2000

THANK YOU AND GREETINGS FROM COLD POLAND

KingsRoulette

It is all these programmers working here with their best talent that makes this place unique and different from all other forums. :cheer:
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.