Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Somebody invite... (missed members)

Started by VLS, December 10, 2012, 10:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Hey guys, since this is a tight community I thought about making a "somebody invite" thread, for missed members of the community.

I'll be pleased to upgrade missed members who register.

If any of you maintain contact with any of the mentioned members, talk to him/her about this place.

The fellow member might enjoy us and be grateful, as much as we will for you to sharing our humble space.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

-- Victor

Superman

Hey Vic, I invited AMK and Juiced from the old forum BUT you cannot type the URL in PM's or on a thread, they have monitored the address and replaced it with bets.cc, so at one point I even typed it into a thread and they/Steve/Mods deleted it, they don't want anyone running over here from there me thinks
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Bayes

I'd like to see Skakus/Bombus here. Maybe he already is?

topcat888

Quote from: Superman on December 11, 2012, 09:36:16 AM
Hey Vic, I invited AMK and Juiced from the old forum BUT you cannot type the URL in PM's or on a thread, they have monitored the address and replaced it with bets.cc, so at one point I even typed it into a thread and they/Steve/Mods deleted it, they don't want anyone running over here from there me thinks

Superman, just put spaces between each of the url letters in the PM (tell them to remove the spaces), it doesn't get changed then..!  :thumbsup:

w w w . b e t s e l e c t i o n . c c

Superman

QuoteSuperman, just put spaces between each of the url letters in the PM

Yup, did that TC, I even wrote the same on  a thread and the mods came along and deleted it!!! they don't want to lose members
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

JohnLegend

Quote from: Superman on December 12, 2012, 07:01:37 PM

Yup, did that TC, I even wrote the same on  a thread and the mods came along and deleted it!!! they don't want to lose members
Why? Afterall the owner of that forum has nothing to fear right? We are all crazy to even imagine this games for the taking with a method.  :nod:

wannawin

Why fear? If you have something solid why be afraid of competition. Those forums are not the world of internet. There are plenty of opportunities elsewhere to publish. Email, chat, other forums.

The censorship of words is also very funny. it breaks easily with placing an image.

Simply use www.text2image.com or any other text generator to create a text image. Then upload to any free image server.

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11676057/220/11676057.jpg

Will they prohibit all free image servers too?

say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

topcat888

Quote from: Superman on December 12, 2012, 07:01:37 PM

Incredible, that's Big Brother working overtime..!  :o

wannawin

say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

VLS

Quote from: wannawin on December 12, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
http://rouletteforum.cc/index.php

Uncensored.
Why would it be any different. You can't really 'hide' a website on the internet so censorship for the purpose of preventing people to visiting a site is a bit, ermmm "non-optimal".

Ban on liquor anyone? ;)
-- Victor

VLS

Other good people worth mentioning:

Ego
Mr J
Maestro

:nod:
-- Victor

esoito

IF -- and there is no firm proof -- but IF the moderators are in fact removing those links then that is of great concern.

If Victor ever asked me to remove links to another site because he feared competition I would simply refuse to comply.

Mind you, he would never ask, of course!! He's a much nicer person than that.

But it says much about a forum owner who initiates, encourages and condones that sort of behaviour, doesn't it?

topcat888

Quote from: esoito on December 14, 2012, 11:05:53 PM
IF -- and there is no firm proof -- but IF the moderators are in fact removing those links then that is of great concern.

If Victor ever asked me to remove links to another site because he feared competition I would simply refuse to comply.

Mind you, he would never ask, of course!! He's a much nicer person than that.

But it says much about a forum owner who initiates, encourages and condones that sort of behaviour, doesn't it?

Esoito, as soon as you post a link to http://www.betselection.cc in a PM, it is immediately changed to bets.cc - Index when sent...

esoito

OK. Thanks for that.

It's quite likely happening because of a forum-control-setting imposed by the administrator (or one of the administrators, if there's more than one).

So I'm still not quite sure why a finger was pointed at the moderators in one of the earlier posts.

Funny old world, innit?