Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anyone know if the end of the world is GMT?

Started by Bally6354, December 20, 2012, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

It's well into the 21st down under and they are still all there!  :(
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

AMK

Bally,

From my understanding of the 21st is a beginning point. Our solar system is journeying into a new energy field and this is helping to end corruption and bring about societal changes. On a higher level everything is energy. Mass consciousnesses effects energy/reality. By spreading fear it was hoped that the mass consciousness would actually generate catastrophic events.

The new energy field which we are moving into is actually helping to raise peoples consciousness and thus the energy/reality we live in is being positively effected. This raising of consciousnesses by the new energy field will lead to vast societal changes as we journey ever further into its high vibrations. 2013 should be a significant year in which we see many big events take place that will reshape our world for the better.

That just my take on it : )

wannawin

Quote from: Bally6354 on December 20, 2012, 05:23:31 PM

The end of the world 1999-2000 was GMT time. I have no knowledge of this time.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

wannawin

say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Gizmotron

In CancĂșn this happens on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 5:11:00 AM.

The end of the world is a local phenomenon. It's my favorite you know, Global Effect, and all that, ... bet on zero.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Ralph

I want to know, so I have time to place a hugde bet just before.  It is always not good to predict the end of the world, as if you are wrong you will hear it, if you are right nobody can see your prediction talent. Try to predict the next number is better.

Dino246

I'll tell you what guys,with all this humour,i'm gonna die laughing....IF it happens.

Just in case....wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new-year !!

Dino.

TwoCatSam

"This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius......."
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

Quote from: Bally6354 on December 20, 2012, 05:23:31 PM

Um...well, I'm not all there.  Or so my wife tells me from time to time!  :whistle:

Ralph

If the world and me pass away at the same moment, it is just a coincidence!!

Gizmotron

Quote from: Ralph on December 21, 2012, 04:45:28 AM
If the world and me pass away at the same moment, it is just a coincidence!!

Everyone knows that the world coming to the end is an independent trial. There is no way that past worlds in the universe leads to future worlds blowing to smitherings.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bayes

Cosmologists reckon we live in a 'multiverse', so maybe the world DID end and we're in another, slightly different one. Perhaps one where H.A.R. works?  :upsidedown:

Ralph

Quote from: Bayes on December 21, 2012, 09:49:02 AM
Cosmologists reckon we live in a 'multiverse', so maybe the world DID end and we're in another, slightly different one. Perhaps one where H.A.R. works?  :upsidedown:

Yes now HAR works, but only at anticlock spins at the southern hemisphere and clockwise on the northen.  It is quite comfortable as you are running between the spins anyhow.