Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betvoyager alert!!

Started by Bally6354, December 25, 2012, 01:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Thanks Ralph

I see what you are saying. You certainly get your money's worth with the spins you crunch through!  :thumbsup:
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Ralph

Started a short session showing you can win,if the lucky numbers come out.

Ralph

Sometimes it is harder, but can still be manageable. This is the continue of the session. Done minutes ago.

Ralph

You never know when you got a bad streak, which can take all previous winning. Stop/loss is a difficult issue, I got max up to 19 units here, everthing OK so far. With a stop/loss at 18, I would have have a loss.  Current is about a unit a spin, which is very good.
Negative progressions produce as long it works, A few spins can ruin all.

This is in the range of the randomness control, but I do not suspect Bv for cheating, they will one day take me they know it and do not bother reading my play.

Bally6354

Quote from: Ralph on December 27, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

This is in the range of the randomness control, but I do not suspect Bv for cheating, they will one day take me they know it and do not bother reading my play.

I agree that BV do not cheat. They don't need to!

Good luck Ralph and keep winning!  :thumbsup:
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Ralph

Still about one plus a spin, but the bet has been up to 25, which is in the higher acceptable part. I do not belive in HAR, but you are free to stop when you "smell" it is time to try something else for a while.

Bayes

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 25, 2012, 02:32:19 PM
I know precious little about this SHA thing that Bet Voyager claims proves their numbers are random.  Could anyone explain it?  How do we know, like I know I have two hands, that this thing is totally up front?  Can it be manipulated?

Sam, I wrote a long post on the other forum about BV's randomness control:

http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=4030.0

Superman is right, there is no way that BV can cheat you by manipulating the SHA algorithm.

Albalaha

Bayes,   
           Are you sure that bv can't manipulate with results? I trust your knowledge and wisdom can rely upon them blindly.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

TwoCatSam

Thank you, Bayes.  I read the entire post.

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers