Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betselection

Started by ignatus, January 04, 2013, 02:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

I've had a dream/vision about 4 numbers in a horizontal line on a roulette table. Pretty f**kt up when you start to dream about roulette!  :))  it's not the first time this happens!

Anyway, I've start to experiment with this 4 numbers in a horizontal line, and tried to build a system around it. Worked pretty well. But I wonder what is the best betselection for this kinda bet? I figured, two hits within a 4 number horizontal line...? Any ideas?

VLS

Ah! What's revealed in dreams is what's truly inside the mind...

While I can't give you an exact answer on what's better since it would likely had to come from testing, I can suggest you to try to "evolve" the pool of available combinations by the triple felt matrix.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ignatus

Quote from: VLS on January 04, 2013, 02:32:58 AM
Ah! What's revealed in dreams is what's truly inside the mind...

While I can't give you an exact answer on what's better since it would likely had to come from testing, I can suggest you to try to "evolve" the pool of available combinations by the triple felt matrix.

Ok, I've never used a matrix, I have no idea what a "triple felt matrix" is. :S

Thanks for the idea anyway
:D

Proofreaders2000

Hey Ignatus.  I noticed the four-number horizontal line you talk about both have two evens and two odds.  So, a trigger for you might be when two odds/ or evens hit in one of those four numbers start betting.  :nod:

ignatus

Yes, proof. This idea/system works very well. But most people haven't realized it yet!  :D