Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Global Effect, what is it?

Started by Gizmotron, February 24, 2013, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: Leapyfrog on June 13, 2014, 03:34:39 PM...if you are winning, it is not the selection that is making you win, it is your approach to game and the way you spend your money is what is making you win. That is my humble opinion. And as always I don't expect you to believe me or agree with me. You will get that trot you are talking about even by just following the last even chance.
So how would your method avoid the losing streaks?  My method allows me to stay out of losing streaks.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Xander

QuoteSo how would your method avoid the losing streaks?  My method allows me to stay out of losing streaks.-Gizmo

Come on Gizmo.  Aren't your claims getting a bit wild? [smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley]

I'm sorry but the over moderation is also absurd. 

Gizmotron

Quote from: Turner on June 13, 2014, 02:43:02 PM
I have studied singles and series from a probability point of view and they follow the same unpredictable varience that ec follows....just IMO

You don't need to predict when, by coincidence that, characteristics will go into a phase of continuing. Prediction is not possible in the near short term. It's irrelevant to attempt it, even from a statistical point of view.

Turner

Quote from: Garnabby on June 13, 2014, 04:44:48 PM
May I refer you back to that Keynes stuff by Bayes recently at Betforum?

You may, but its closed...lol.  I will take your referral when it goes live again.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Xander on June 13, 2014, 04:50:00 PM
Come on Gizmo.  Aren't your claims getting a bit wild? [smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley]

Only a fool sits there feeding a losing streak or any dominance of losing. You have to  lose all the bets of a downturn in order for the house's edge to fulfill itself.

That's you at the door. You need to go down the block where they are handing out brains.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Garnabby on June 13, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

What is the gist of your method?  You remind me of gr8player, who keeps referring us back to hundreds of his repetitively useless posts at the GG.  (Somewhere in there is the "answer", you know.  Lol.)
You can do that w/o giving anything specific away.  On what is the method based? Which branch of math.

in this thread : from the second page:
http://betselection.cc/meta-selection/the-simple-explanation-attacking-trends/msg2678/#msg2678

warrior

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 13, 2014, 04:45:05 PM
So how would your method avoid the losing streaks?  My method allows me to stay out of losing streaks.
You don't know when the losing streak will start or end.

Gizmotron

Quote from: warrior on June 13, 2014, 07:44:06 PM
You don't know when the losing streak will start or end.

I know exactly when. The first loss is a signal that the pattern has broken down. That's the perfect time to stop feeding the table. Like I have said before, context matters to me a great deal. I play imperfect repetitions of patterns. I may come right back after a first loss IF THE CONTEXT FOR THE CONTINUING STILL HOLDS TRUE. That just means that the first loss is not always the last bet. But most of the time it is. If you use selective methods you can search for other opportunities. Nobody forces you to keep placing bets.

warrior

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 13, 2014, 10:11:33 PM
I know exactly when. The first loss is a signal that the pattern has broken down. That's the perfect time to stop feeding the table. Like I have said before, context matters to me a great deal. I play imperfect repetitions of patterns. I may come right back after a first loss IF THE CONTEXT FOR THE CONTINUING STILL HOLDS TRUE. That just means that the first loss is not always the last bet. But most of the time it is. If you use selective methods you can search for other opportunities. Nobody forces you to keep placing bets.

The pattern breaks down and you stop, just to re-start and stop again and therefore your bombarded by more chopping, roulette is the hardest to make money with patterns.

Gizmotron

Quote from: warrior on June 13, 2014, 10:49:06 PM
The pattern breaks down and you stop, just to re-start and stop again and therefore your bombarded by more chopping, roulette is the hardest to make money with patterns.

I'm not bombed by chop. I only bet when the trend's characteristic is strong or perfect. Did you know that there are typically one stretch of 18 or more spins that sleep for each double street within every 150 spins. That's 110 sleepers in every 150 spins. There must be a way to mine this data for an advantage.

Gizmotron

BTW, you can use any method for finding a trend you want. Betting on trends have three types of results. They work very good or perfectly. They work very bad. Or they work kind of both at the same time. My practice software creates charts that I can see very quickly what is happening . Your chart does not do that for me.

Mr J

I think it takes balls to start a thread like this, hats off to Gizmo.

It does not mean I agree (keep that in mind), just sayin, to KNOW you will be slammed regardless, I give him credit.

That said, of course any moron knows when a streak is over, HOWEVER, to know before it starts (at the moment of starting)? Hmmm, that's a tough pill to swallow.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Xander

This is the same thead that ran for a decade on Gamber's Glenn.   The only difference is that it's moldy now.  I think we can file this one away along with the 4Selecta.

Mr J

Where do you find all these pics? Google/Bing pics?

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Xander