Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

explore beyond limits ...

Started by Sputnik, March 09, 2013, 12:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

When i read about some one who come up with an idea to play the game, they will show a bet selection.
But never do they show the negative expectation, define what it is, so you know what you are up against.

As i see it.

Lets me try to show what i mean ...
I have a bet selection for dominance, hitting long series of strikes.

It looks like this ...
WWL WWWWL WWWL WWWL WWL (L)

Now you could see that my entering point catch a long string of winnings bets, five series of attacks end up in profit.
Then i hit one loss, that indicate i will go into the territory where i deal with the negative expectation.

I have define the negative expectation and i know what i am up against, that way i also know how many loses i have to accept and when to quit.
As if i define my negative expectation, i then have 1 in 2 to prevent it from becoming due, end up in the big hole.

In this case three loses, is the exit point.
But this time i hit my second chance favoring me with LLW so i can continue or reach my win goal and quit ...

This way you also define what kind of fluctuation you have to deal with, in this case two loses when you have favorable hits going your way and not hitting the exit points of three loses.
Three loses that is the entering point for the big hole where nothing is due to happen.

That was the first level of getting a hunch about the negative expectation we face when we create one bet selection.
Now we end up with more entering point and exit point on a different overall level during the game.

Lets say that my entering point is three, then it can fail and become the entering point for the big hole where nothing is due to happen.
Then i have again a new chance 1 in 2 hitting a favorable shot for the second attack with three attempts.
But then comes the question if i would entering the game the second time when the distribution is favoring me or not favoring me, follow or go against.

It is like a step ladder with no end for each level when you face the big hole, negative expectation.
I made up my mind.
No matter where i am, i will always aim for what is present, follow the wheel.
It feels less then chasing for events that have no show, sleeping.

This is how the sequense end ...

WWL WWWWL WWWL WWWL WWL (LLW) WWWL WL WWWWWL (LLL)