Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Flat betting and current states ...

Started by Sputnik, March 16, 2013, 05:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

It is easy to fail and understand how easy it is to end up in the big hole, the negative expectation that is around the corner ...
One thing that strike me is that flat betting is not a good option if you do it as you assume all does, aim for strikes ...
Lets see if i hit two blacks in a row, then i win once and lose once and both cancel each other out, even with no profit ...
BBR = WL
So if i decide to flat betting i should avoid chopping tables and play when strikes is present ...
My opinion is there is no way to know if a current state with produce strikes of three, four, five, six, seven in a row ... that is necessary to make profits ...
But you can tell if the a current state is not chopping and you can jump on board playing follow the last ...
My conclusion is that if you don't use a regression staking plan, you might be better of betting once each time you aim to catch strike ...
Cheers

Sputnik

Should  mention when you pin point out your targets based upon what is current and present during the moment you play, then you better of being senstive for what is happening at present time.
Then is much easier to recognizing when a table start to get into a choppy state, where you can stop playing and wait until condition change.
The table above is middle and tend into chopping state, here is the question if you would stay and wait or continue play.
So even if you encounter a table between being due towards strikes or chopping you can profit small amounts, as with this sequence plus 4 units.
Cheers
Cheers