Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Black Swan and the White Swans

Started by VLS, May 24, 2013, 07:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

White swans = common events.

i.e. The law of the thirds, repeaters, wheel zones...

Black swan = uncommon event.

i.e. The same number 4+ times, long Zig-Zag of colors, great lengths of the same dozen/column/chance, multiple hits on a reduced wheel area during a fair share of consecutive spins, and in general that you see scarcely ever, happening by random fluctuation at intervals in the few and far apart vicinity, but which certainly do happen... 

Which "swan" should you look for? = BOTH!

Your best bet is to get to the gaming table prepared to play a regular session targeting the common (and expected) white swans, but when you see that black swan developing, you should be sharp enough to spot and ride it till its fullest extreme.

Those are the "jackpot days". The very welcome time when goddess wealth rewards your prepared mind.

If want to talk chartesse, you regularly look to bet within the "belly" of the distribution curve but also ride the "long tail" of the chart:

[attachimg=1]

You then enjoy the best of both worlds.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

One good thing about the black swans is they are the multipliers by excellence. Catching a black swan can save a session risking a few units only or help you maximize your positive-day "for the averages".

...If you only keep on looking for the regular fix of white swans in your game, you deny yourself the wonderful multiplying capacity of the black swans.

Conscious parlays and positive progressions in general are the rule of thumb to hunt them.
-- Victor

VLS

Quote from: VLS on May 24, 2013, 07:14:43 AMConscious parlays and positive progressions

By conscious I mean crafted in such a way that the last step doesn't wipe your previous earnings in full (i.e. plain reversed martingale).

You can relate it to the Guetting progression, or the reversed Fibonacci, or winning parlays. That kind of capital-preserving schemes.in general
-- Victor

zabbot

When we spot uncommon events, do we bet for this event to continue?