Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Who is interested in Internet Marketing Techniques?

Started by Chrisbis, June 10, 2013, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

Who is interested in Internet Marketing Techniques?

I have been interested in Internet Marketing for some time now, and wanted to open the debate about the whole subject.
I have just seen a very interesting and unique marketing software technique, which involves YouTube.

In fact, when U see it................and hear it.............the first thing U will think is:-

"Why didn't I think of [it first"

Here is the link
http://mytraffictsunami.com/video

Anyways, any info, questions, then post here with your interest and the experiences U have encountered.

Note*.

I will not sell anything directly via this forum.
I am not affiliated to any product.

Bayes

Chris, this post is dangerously close to being spam. It wouldn't have been so bad if you just posted a link to the technique, instead of asking those interested to PM you.

Chrisbis

I'm happy to remove the PM wording, and keep it to a discussion
only topic in line with Forum Rules and Guidelines.
I have posted the link, with the originators affiliate id removed.
Have a  look for yourselves.
it's a product re-launch.
:)

Chrisbis

Stats from a Facebook user of the Linked software.
[attach=1]

This is the result of using YouTubeTsunami Software.

Chrisbis

Todays stats

[attach=1]

Chrisbis

More stats
[attach=1]

Gizmotron

Hey, I think it's valuable information being shared. It's not the same as selling another martingale system. Anyway, I might try it out. It might be perfect for my interests. I'm currently involved in a feasibility study regarding software that I'm developing. I'm going to include the strategy in my marketing research. What a great idea. Nice going there Paul.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

GreatGrampa

Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Chrisbis

Paul is the project author.
Paul Lynch

[attachimg=1]

Gizmotron

So Paul is not a funny Martian. Have you seen that movie?

So I've got the names all jungled  up. I still very much like the idea for reaching a very wide spread of interested traffic.

VLS

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 13, 2013, 10:40:24 PM
[...]I still very much like the idea for reaching a very wide spread of interested traffic.
The key to online success: targeted visitors.

i.e. It's unlikely the general population is interested in formicaria, but you bet ant farmers are: http://www.antark.net/ant-habitats.html

Great thinking  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Gizmotron

That's good for me then. I'm targeting everyone, kind of like the NSA here in America.

Chrisbis

Vic can make an ANT video, then U could sponsor the video, and "buy" a link spot to your A.I. machine,
and feed U will lots of interested parties!

Gizmotron

I'm not working on that anymore. In all this time I have left out a very simple principal that is indisputable and is commonly known once you've seen it. It's  the foundation of why reading randomness works. If you are smart it will come to you all eventually. There is no point in me spoiling that for you. It's the only thing that really works.

Bayes

I hate to be a party pooper, but these kinds of techniques don't work any more. Google has recently come down hard on "link builders" and "black hat" SEO in an effort to clean up the internet (and a good thing too, IMO).
QuoteGoogle Penguin is a code name[1] for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24, 2012. The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google's Webmaster Guidelines[2] by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques, such as keyword stuffing,[3] cloaking,[4] participating in link schemes,[5] deliberate creation of duplicate content,[6] and others.

Don't forget that Google owns YouTube!

In order to build traffic, you need to provide fresh, relevant, and original CONTENT. Read the Webmaster guidelines, paying particular attention to the quality guidelines.

Also this blog post is worth reading.

The "YouTube Tsunami" has been around since 2010. Maybe it was effective back then, but now, it's not a good idea. But of course, the guy who's selling you the software doesn't want you to know that.  ;)