Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Progression to the first win

Started by Jarabo002, June 12, 2013, 02:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarabo002

Hi friends, I'll explain it only slightly which is my favorite progression. Surely this has a name, but I donot know what is. That is why I call it "Progression to the first win".

Let's see. We assume that we're playing a simple chance, for example, although it would for any type of bet.

If we make a record of earnings (W) and losses (L), we would have for example the following:

LLLWLLLWWWWWLWLLLLWWWWLLWLWLLWWWWWLWWWLLWLLLLW

Increasing our progression would apply every time a unit in this development see Figure "LW" keeping the bet in the other cases.

That is, we have:

LLLWLLLWWWWWLWLLLLWWWWLLWLWLLWWWWWLWWWLLWLLLLW

We start betting one unit and would add another each time after one or more losses shown a profit. Only in that case and not another. In our example we would end up betting 10 units of this:

1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,4,4 ..................... .10

It is therefore a positive progression that I like to apply, being in my opinion quite smooth.
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquí.

Albalaha

What is the logic behind doing after "LW"?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Jarabo002

In this case it would always raise the stakes, with steps, never diminish, but so slowly and with less danger that a progression type +1 each W.

Slow progression but positive, then our bets not grow to infinity.

It is also a matter of taste or preference. This progression is the one I like, with which I feel most comfortable playing.

Jarabo002

Try it playing with 5 lines and a big bankroll (>1000 units), but only for fun, and reseting when you are in profit. O0

Dutchie

Hi Jarabo,I can't follow your example,can you try again.It looks interesting.When are you increasing,etc.Thanks! ???