Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Author system tracker

Started by Priyanka, July 02, 2013, 12:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

Folks!

I did mention about the system 1236 and for/against play on ECs that I got from the book GLC suggested me. I thought why not merge Greatgrampa's Triple shooter and this method. It is essentially playing all three ECs based on this system. I have created a tracker for this.

I am still testing this through, so haven't drawn to any conclusions. But it is a very straightforward method and the tracker is attached.

As usual, for those who wants to have a look at the code the password is "Goodluck".

Cheers
Yanks!

BrenoGarcia

What have been the results using this system?

Priyanka

Breno

I don't really have an answer for that. I can say that I was not happy with the progression as it raises my heart rate. So essentially I have modified play to use this bet selection but use the other elements of triple shooter including cyclic progression.  Working fine so far. 

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: Priyanka on July 04, 2013, 05:08:00 AM
Breno

I don't really have an answer for that. I can say that I was not happy with the progression as it raises my heart rate. So essentially I have modified play to use this bet selection but use the other elements of triple shooter including cyclic progression.  Working fine so far.

You have updated the spreadsheet with your new Bet Selection, or is the initial model? If possible, put the new model, to compare with the initial model.

:thumbsup: