Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

TIMELINE & "continuation"

Started by VLS, July 12, 2013, 03:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

"You have to bet what is showing, instead of what you think might show"

The name of the game for timeline-based play is: CONTINUATION.

You have a betting template (whatever it is: Kimo's matrix, A standard wheel disc or your custom-made betting template) and you only bet for the events you are witnessing to replicate.

Always keep in mind roulette is a game without theoretical limits. You should never bet against it... past a very defined "attack zone".

You must have your set of spotted events/patters/triggers and only enable them after the game realizes one, and you stick to it for the whole duration of the cycle.

Remember for simplicity a cycle is derived from the payout. i.e. 12 spins for streets, 6 spins for a double-street, 9 spins for a square, 3 spins for a dozen...

You need to use a "rolling window" comprising no more than the length of the cycle for your target location.

(You see me talking about 37-spin a lot lately because I'm betting straight-up numbers)

Don't worry about collisions. Even if you are betting 2 or 3 locations you should account for the cycle of each one for considerations regarding how much to hold its actual bet.

SO:

- You have an arsenal of recurrently spotted events in your template.
- You only pick them AFTER they realize for the current cycle (your "rolling window").
- You hold the bets no more than one cycle for the location. If there is no hit past this cycle, you disable it.

* as a special option you should be OK with holding a bet active for as many cycles as required shall you encounter a "random walk" in progress.

That's continuation at its best.

Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

stringbeanpc

Quote from: VLS on July 12, 2013, 03:37:04 PM
* as a special option you should be OK with holding a bet active for as many cycles as required shall you encounter a "random walk" in progress.

Hello Victor,

I do not understand this sentence above. Please give an example if that would help to better explain.

Regards,

VLS

This refers simply to "expect the unexpected, acting on it".

i.e. if - for instance - a double street is hitting like crazy and it recently spun 4 hits in a row, making you pass your win-goal, you might try holding the bet on it. It might go to 6, 7 or more hits in a row. You might want to put one chip on it for the next bet, if no win, then cut the betting on it. If it continues to hit, you squeeze it until the catch deviation stop.

This is a "human-based loop", so to speak. Some room for human consideration, because at times the opportunities appear and we can certainly act on them, not just telling "oh it went 30 times in a row" after it happened.

When we are sailing the rivers of a betting session, we seek to catch what's there. We don't base our betting in having it go 30 times, but we can spot a good streak in the making and capitalize.

Hope it helps.
-- Victor

VLS

P.S. it can as well be a single street coming out intermittently 1 hit, 2 skips, 1 hit, 2 skips, like clockwork... or a split not missing -say- more than 5 spins getting spun. As long as the sticky occurrence has been running within half or more spins from the payout several times already, you can consider risking an extra bit on it.
-- Victor

stringbeanpc

Victor, thank you, now I understand what you meant by "random walk in progress"

VLS

Glad to hear that. I'm always willing to assist.
-- Victor