Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

JL BV Challenge

Started by Superman, November 20, 2012, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman

As this is now the forum most of JLs' followers are visiting/members, I have decided to move the Challenge from the old site. I may update the old site at some intervals but will focus on this site mainly.

@ JL I have a few questions mate, since you were banned from the old site we had discussed and agreed you will aim to have E40.00 by 31st December 2012. I have been looking at your play in the history of your sessions. As we discussed you were losing chips deriving from 2 major factors PRIOR to our doubling the bank agreement. You lose when progressing the RNG as you have to place a bet for each number to appear, you lost a few sessions due to f*&k%$g around trying different things, one of your main arguments to everybody is FOCUS which you must have forgot a few times.

OK back to the session I am looking at, there are 3 things that confuse me when I consider what you preach to everyone,

firstly: Hit n Run

my argument, what is hit n run if some of your sessions on the RNG @ Betvoyager are 30 seconds long but a lot are over 1 hour and 1 was 2 hours 58 minutes, so please tell us why and your reasoning behind it, it didn't take that long to get a trigger as I can also see how much you bet each spin, my next point

Secondly: Shifting the RNG

If I understood you right, you just bet 1 ec each spin red or black so you stand to make 1 unit or lose 1 unit BUT I have looked through a good handful of your sessions and I see you bet EVERY spin!! if you look at the attached screenshot you will see spin 1 was 1 unit, that's what I/we would expect, spin 2 was 4 units, why fella

Thirdly: length of progression to use

As you said you were mainly focusing on PB now I would expect to see the std 1,2,4 for a total loss of 7 units if you lose the attack, but I can't find anything like that, I see 1,8,9,9,8 etc, I see a lot of funny bet amount almost like you are behind by X so you chuck caution to the wind and hope, my opinion only but that's how its looking to me.

Balances past and present:

For those that don't know what's going on here, in short, I setup a BV account with 20 euros for JL to prove his method works, JL took up the challenge and has gone up and down in the bankroll for about 2 months now, peak reached was 30.51 euros but since then JL lost focus, lost over 8 euros, we discussed this and it started to climb again, I have only studied the recent sessions AFTER our discussion of you sticking to your plan/methods, all my above findings are since then too so I would appreciate some answers for the followers to read regarding you doing almost everything you accuse others of, not getting out before the $hit hits the fan and maintaining focus/discipline and believing in your method/s.

I look forward to your reply, please keep it to the point mate
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Superman

Ok since JL is having trouble losing chips while tracking JL and I have decided to up the ante so it mimicks his play on a real wheel, he will be able to use pennies to spin the RNG but will then be betting much bigger unit sizes so the pennies lost doesn't effect his play. He now has a bank of 200 euros with the intention of doubling it by the end of January 2013.

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Superman

QuoteHow is this panning out?

208.52 euros

KingsRoulette

How is this challenge going now? Can superman please brief the start of it and the present condition?
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.