Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Three bets and you are out of the action ... JP style ...

Started by Sputnik, September 21, 2013, 07:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

Three bets and you are out of the action ...

This is not a losing or winning system, this is a test placing only three bets to catch a trend.
Players have told me that you only place three bets and if you don't catch a trend you quit.
I was thinking this was crazy ... in the beginning.

But now i understand that we have to avoid chasing loses and keep things short, keep loses short, losing less.
For me it has been a fight in my mind to solve this philosophic with just placing three bets to catch a trend.
The common thing in the past has been one big progression and all in.

Three loses just not only make sense when it comes to keep loses short and small.
It also make sense if you aim to win two session out of three as your overall strategy.

Now i wanted to test one even money trend and see how many positive entering points i would get placing only three bets and how many negative exit points i would get placing only three bets.

The positive tram is overwhelming.

+ catch a trend within three bets
- losing three bets trying to catch a trend

300 trails

24 times you catch a trend with three bets
2 times you lose three bets trying to catch a trend

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
-
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
-

Now the question is how many times can i reach 20% win goal with does positive entering points.

TwoCatSam

Sputnik

I also believe one can catch a trend and profit from it.  However, your post is murky to say the least.  That is, if you're intention is to tell how you achieved this result.

1.  What is your trigger to begin seeking a trend? 
2.  What defines a "trend"?
3.  How do you know when the trend ends?

This is an interesting thread.  I hope you don't abandon it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Sputnik

Quote from: TwoCatSam on September 21, 2013, 01:55:00 PM
Sputnik

I also believe one can catch a trend and profit from it.  However, your post is murky to say the least.  That is, if you're intention is to tell how you achieved this result.

1.  What is your trigger to begin seeking a trend? 
2.  What defines a "trend"?
3.  How do you know when the trend ends?

This is an interesting thread.  I hope you don't abandon it.

Sam

1.  What is your trigger to begin seeking a trend? (You bet for domination from the very first bet)
2.  What defines a "trend"? (That you can ride the side that is dominating)
3.  How do you know when the trend ends? (When the domination ends the trending ends)

The probability i referring to is 1 in 3 playing even money bets.
So when two dozen is dominating you have a trend or when one side out of three is sleeping you have domination.

This topic is about the same subject:
http://betselection.cc/even-chance/advance-even-money-bets-trends-domination/

But that is not what interested me.
I just want to see if you can catch and jump on board the train using only three bets.
Catch the trend with only three bets and i find the result overwhelming.