Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Appropriate BR

Started by Big EZ, October 13, 2013, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big EZ

Just as a general rule of thumb....

What kind of bankroll would you feel very comfortable with assuming that we are only talking in units....

1000 unit br?
5000 unit br?
10000 unit br?

Or would you want/need more?

Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Mr J

I'm breaking this down to $5's........ ($3K)........ under 1K in terms of UNITS (in my opinion). and this is PER visit, not some goofy lifetime BR.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Big EZ

600 unit bankroll per trip

that's a good session bankroll....how often if ever do you lose a 600 unit bankroll
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

RouletteKEY

For me it would depend on how many methods I intended to play simultaneously as each would have it's own worst case or stop-loss drawdown scenario.  2000-3000 units generally would seem sufficient per visit/session. 

Mr J

Another thing I forgot to add.......have enough of a BR
for 100(min)-150 bets = spins.

For example: If you bet 4 numbers per spin @ $5 per number ($20)...... you'll need 3K (in my opinion).

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Albalaha

my 1-4 numbers betting strategy needs 2000 units max for the worst session I can face. Actually need of bankroll depends upon your betting strategy. If a black/red martingale player needs 2k, it is bad.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player