Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

You have to know physics to understand this ...

Started by Wheelwatcher, October 17, 2013, 08:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheelwatcher

IF YOU AGREE ,,, THEN THIS IS HOW YOUR NEXT TEST SHOULD LOOK LIKE !!!

3 pin game or semi tilted wheel.

1. First you fix so the wheel hit 3 vertical deflectors 8 to 9 times out of 10 overall.
2. You only measuring ball cw and rotor acw.
3. Now pick the non hitting vertical deflector as you main reference point when you estimate the ball - knee point.
(Then ball will travel 0.25 0.50 and 0.75)

Test and theoretical assumptions - physics.

The last hitting deflector at 0.75 should get the weakest hits from the ball smacking into the vertical deflector.
Then ball should most of the times hit the middle part or the lower part of deflector.
This should create very predictable ball jumps - scatter patterns.

The second hitting deflector at 0.50 should get the middle force hits from the ball smacking into the vertical deflector.
Then ball should most of the times hit the over part or middle part of deflector.
This should create medium or erratic ball jumps - scatter patterns.

The first hitting deflector at 0.25 should get the strongest force hits from the ball smacking into the vertical deflector.
Then ball should most of the times hit the over part of deflector.
This should create erratic ball jumps - scatter patterns.

High probability area - 3 pin game

Test different rotor speeds and check what is the optimal rotor speed, when ball jumps from 0.25 and 0.50 donations into same high probability area as 0.75.
Then you have a 3 pin game correlation with optimal scatter pattern and optimal rotor speed.

This is the hardest and most difficult playing model to build.
I assume you know different ways to estimate ball and measuring rotor speeds.

Test and theoretical assumptions - level wheel

All this is based upon my own methodology and understanding and i can not see any other solution for level wheels.
It is based upon the same principal i mention above, you have to narrow down the weakest spot/deflector when you deal with a level wheel.

You have to deal with linear results and collect data upon this methodology.
Spot main reference deflector and get limit deflector hits around 0.25 0.50 and 0.75 ...
Then build your main offset around the 0.75 deflector that gets donations and have the most predictable patterns with specific rotor speed (optimal speed).

As you can see so is a 2 and 3 pin game the same as 1 pin game with the different spread.
And a level wheel should be treated as a 3 pin game.

I speak to some who claim they can get a very small edge playing level wheels.
The hints i got has been into the same area of my assumptions above.

TwoCatSam

Are you "Number 6"?  He had the same avatar........
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers